Harley Quinn classic nude

Vergilldc

Hey guys, Vergil here. ;)

I had some thoughts about if I should create a Patreon for my nudemods. This way you can support me doing what I love and I can make nudemods more often. I've had some positive feedback on undertow. So I will give it a shot. Here is my first nudemod for my new Patreon. It is also my first nudemod that I've created using resorep. Thank you Ray Wing for making this great tool!

To get the nudemod, just go to http://patreon.com/nudemods and get the "Nudemodmancer" rank. I will upload the nudemod over at undertow after one week, so all of you can download it for free. Enjoy!

UPDATE

post-550995-0-55021200-1486513030_thumb.jpg

Small advice: tell the games you are doing mods for.

Also on Patreon.

It is difficult to get support if people will not understand what they will actually get.

Its a very nice mod and I wish you all the best but personally, I would not pay for game mods.

You are also going to end up in the same battle that my friend simplesim runs into...people pirating your hard work. Especially when it is not free.

Its a very nice start though and I surely wish you luck.

Its a very nice mod and I wish you all the best but personally, I would not pay for game mods.

You are also going to end up in the same battle that my friend simplesim runs into...people pirating your hard work. Especially when it is not free.

Its a very nice start though and I surely wish you luck.

Thats not how it works. Patreon content means that the stuff gets released regardless of whether people pay or not. Giving money to creators just means you like their work enough to support it and wish to see more of it in the future by giving them some monetary incentive to do so.

Paying implies that only people who spend money get the stuff.

In this case the only thing paying people get is the mods earlier for one week. If just a week of waiting is enough to justify people wanting to steal/pirate stuff then those people would conspire to steal oxygen as well.

Honestly its the best of both worlds: The content creator gets to earn a bit of money and at the same time everything is released to the public in time and no one needs to feel left out.

Thanks beck. I never have payed any attention to patreon and just assumed that was how it worked. Thanks for updating. I just assumed it was one of those sites where you pay and then you get certain things each month.

I swear I have heard of cosplayers releasing pictures on each tier you pay for, and they are not given out for free if you do not pay?

It is actually really cool if some people can work it that way. If you feel like paying, great, if not, great too.

Archived