NPCs vanish after sex

I'm not sure which mod is causing this, but after my character is approached for sex about half the time the NPC fades from existence after the animation is completed. This also happens to my (vanilla)companion after she has sex either with another npc or with my character. I have 60 active mods, and I'm not sure how to copy my load order with NMM, otherwise I'd post it.

I'm not sure which mod is causing this' date=' but after my character is approached for sex about half the time the NPC fades from existence after the animation is completed. This also happens to my (vanilla)companion after she has sex either with another npc or with my character. I have 60 active mods, and I'm not sure how to copy my load order with NMM, otherwise I'd post it.

[/quote']

This would be much easier to solve if you followed the steps outlined in the sticky posts in this forum (one sticky post tells you how to install Sexout, and the other tells you how to report problems).

Archived