Devious Devices below neck not showing?

I've tried uninstalling and redownloading to reinstall SD+, Sexlab, SL aroused, Zaz, DD assets/integration/expansion/captured dreams and no matter what I can't equip corsets, boots, cuffs, piercings, or anything other than armbinders from the neck down and have it show on either the PC and any NPC.

This all worked a few months ago but after these updates, shit is just sideways. I cut my mod list in half for stability's sake and now the mods I had a ton of fun with arent working how they should.

Please help.

Assuming you have all of the required mods, I was having a similar issue do these 4 steps

1. Install all of your mods except for you skeleton mod (XP32 probably)

2. Run body slide folowing this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71481-tutorial-building-dd-items-in-bodyslide-nmmmo/

3. install your skeleton mod

4. run FINS and DONT IGNORE ANY WARNINGS IT GIVES

I would recomend doing these steps each time you add new mods, hope this works for you, worked for me

Problem still persists. Boots make everyone's feet disappear, corsets, bras, belts. you name it, it's invisible.

They will appear as the correct items when dropped, they have no collision or gravity and will float statically. Re-installed nearly entire mod list. NOTHING.

P.S.  Player character has also started an armbinder animation out of nowhere. resetting PCIS animations in mod manager fixes.

New save, same problem

I've created about 5 saves in the past week. I just want to play my damn game instead of spending 6 hours fixing a mod after ten minutes of play.

I cant modify any DD file I find with Bodyslide other than the hobble dress and that shouldnt have anything to do with what I need.

New save, same problem

I've created about 5 saves in the past week. I just want to play my damn game instead of spending 6 hours fixing a mod after ten minutes of play.

I cant modify any DD file I find with Bodyslide other than the hobble dress and that shouldnt have anything to do with what I need.

Bodyslide hasn't generated the mesh for the DD gear.

You should see DDx when you filter by group. That is what you need to batch build to have them appear in game. If you don't see DDx in groups then either your download or install is shoddy or the files are in the wrong path. Since you can only see the hobble dresses i'm guessing DDa is your problem but I would check everything.

Modding skyrim isn't plug and play. Go watch a few bodyslide tutorials and get savvy with it.

New save, same problem

Bodyslide hasn't generated the mesh for the DD gear.

You should see DDx when you filter by group. That is what you need to batch build to have them appear in game. If you don't see DDx in groups then either your download or install is shoddy or the files are in the wrong path. Since you can only see the hobble dresses i'm guessing DDa is your problem but I would check everything.

Modding skyrim isn't plug and play. Go watch a few bodyslide tutorials and get savvy with it.

Yeah, after digging around here for a while I found the fix. I just batched everything DD related and it works perfectly now. 

Archived