Bodyslide Belly Scale and other problems

CaCO3

Hey Guys,

today I installed Bodyslide and there occured a strange thing for me:

post-144714-0-86388600-1485788003_thumb.jpg

The Belly is too big, and I don't know what bodyslide changed in my UNP Blesed Body Redux installation.

I don't know how to change it outside of the game (there it seems to be all okay in den Bodyslide previews)

It reminds me a little bit of the amidian born falmer armor preset from the female body, but I have realy no Idea.

I'm sorry for my bad englisch!

CaCO3

This could happen when you save a Character via Racemenu as Preset,

then you do change your body (in bodyslide)

and when you load your Character Preset again, then it wont fit the current Body, and even when the Belly is set to 0 on the Sliders, you character will use the saved Preset, and this means also the Belly it had as you saved the Preset.

If this happened to you, all you can do is the following:

Go back in bodyslide and use the body you used before,

then load your preset ingame, and change all sliders to 0 (body sliders)

then save your preset again and make the new body in bodylside.

after that load your preset again and it should look fine.

For me, i often save my chars as Preset in Racemenu, and Racemenu dont save the Faces only, it also saves the Sliders for the Body.

Then after i changed the Body in Bodyslide,

and loaded my char preset ingame,

her body looked weird.

Like her hips where too small, etc. because i saved my Preset of this Char with a Body which had smaller Hips,

and in Racemenu then with my New Body, everytime i Load "Khajiirah_Preset" then she got small hips, even if the Slider is set to Zero (0)

"know what bodyslide changed in my UNP Blesed Body Redux installation"

If you did install or use an other Body as Before, like i wrote, your saved character Preset is made for the Old Body, and when you load your character preset for a New Body it looks weird.

But this ONLY happens if you install and use the Body Sliders INGAME and save your char after changing the BodySliders ingame, the changed Body in racemenu, gets saved in the Preset file too.

Archived