Smooth neck?

Anyone have any good mods or ideas on how to get the neck nice and smooth? like there is a noticeable difference in the texture of the body i have versus the neck/face/hands. 

installed cosmetic mods (just got a new comp, so they are gonna be bare bones) :

Enhanced character edit

univision face

dimonized UNP female body

XP32 Maximum skeleton

My usual issue with Texblend is the resultant image size and the fact that you still have to optimise the image.

I have zero neck seams and mismatched textures IF the mod is made properly (the mod that accesses the textures).

Some ENB settings will show neck seams. Some body textures are quite poorly done and will show seams. Some NPC replacer mods will change NPC weight and you will get funny neck-body mismatches. Some NPC mods will have parts of their own textures installed and will not integrate properly wiht your chosen skin textures mods. So it's not just the beauty/skin mods themselves, you can be very careful/very minimalist but still get seams depending on a number of things.

BTW bone-stock Skyrim SE has some pretty noticeable and ugly neck seams on both genders. Just sayin'.

Archived