How to make sexlab not change actor's heights ?

It's been a while but I thought in the older versions there was a toggle in the MCM that just said "even actor's heights" and you could disable that. I don't see that in the latest version of the framework? unless I'm just having an off day and not seeing it.

put simply I need sexlab to not change actor's heights (or weight/anything for that matter) when an animation starts. This messes up really large or really short characters. How do dis

I haven't tweaked any settings related to it and it most definitely evens the height of the actors. It's easy to test since I have a follower that's massively tall and they shrink right down to my player's height as soon as the animation starts. So toggling off "startup ctd fix" will stop it from evening the heights?  I'll try that later today

I haven't tweaked any settings related to it and it most definitely evens the height of the actors. It's easy to test since I have a follower that's massively tall and they shrink right down to my player's height as soon as the animation starts. So toggling off "startup ctd fix" will stop it from evening the heights?  I'll try that later today

There is a Sexlab option called something like "bla bla actor scale" (maybe Set Actor Scale) or something like that, in the Main Sexlab MCM Pace (on the right side)

this gives both Actors the same scale, it is standard enabled in sexlab 1.62 you need to uncheck that and sexlab won't change the Height of the Actors while playing animations.

And if you use High Heels, there is also an Option in Sexlab which will allow/notallow Highheel heights on Sexlab Animations.

Greetings,

- Khajiirah.

Archived