Skyrim constantly crashing when outdoors!

asari

Hello,

Ive been having a huge issue with my Skyrim. Before it all started, my game ran fine. Then all of the sudden it wouldnt load any save anymore. After searching for fixes for this, i ended up trying a dozen of them. None of them worked. So i ended up reinstalling Skyrim completely.

After this, i made sure my skyrim was working, and after fixing the launcher (Which kept crashing), i started installing mods. However thats where my problems begin. Before reinstalling Skyrim, my game also decided that i couldnt go outside. The game crashed when i tried to do so. This is currently my biggest issue aswell. After a complete reinstall, even on a different SSD, the game wont let me go outside.

So i started checking loadorder with LOOT, TESVEdit cleaning and nothing helps. Im out of ideas now.

Also after installing Sevenbase body, none of the races use this body except for Sexlab Hormones`s Bimbo race. Also, my hair mods seem to work, then break, then work again when i load a save or start a new game, Same for the eyes, hell the last time i started Skyrim, i had only 2 different eyes, and 2 different hairstyles.

Ive attached my Papyrus log in hopes that someone can help me with this issue. If anything else is needed, let me know.

Papyrus.0.log

Well i got it to work somehow. I can now enter outdoor areas no problem. Problem now is that my game doesnt load the textures/body i downloaded and installed. For example, if i select Nord, i get the vanilla textures and body, instead of Fair Mature textures and 7base Bombshell.

(Edit, nvm it worked 2 times, and now its back to crashing)

Also, i dont think its my video memory. I just checked and my GTX 760 has 4GB of memory. My PC itself has 32GB RAM.

Well i got it to work somehow. I can now enter outdoor areas no problem. Problem now is that my game doesnt load the textures/body i downloaded and installed. For example, if i select Nord, i get the vanilla textures and body, instead of Fair Mature textures and 7base Bombshell.

Also, i dont think its my video memory. I just checked and my GTX 760 has 4GB of memory. My PC itself has 32GB RAM.

Unless they made different versions with a different amount of memory, the GTX 760 only has 2GB.  That's the same card I have.  My current game has around 1500-1800 MB of vram utilization depending on where I am.  If I add more textures my frame rate first drops down into single digit range and then I crash.  With 1500-1800 MB utilization I run at about 35-50 FPS outside and 60 FPS inside.  If I use the Skyrim Flora Overhaul with grass, that immediately drops to less than 10.

I ordered a 4GB card just yesterday (the GTX 1050Ti) so I'm looking forward to seeing how much difference it makes once it gets delivered.

Unless they made different versions with a different amount of memory, the GTX 760 only has 2GB.  That's the same card I have.  My current game has around 1500-1800 MB of vram utilization depending on where I am.  If I add more textures my frame rate first drops down into single digit range and then I crash.  With 1500-1800 MB utilization I run at about 35-50 FPS outside and 60 FPS inside.  If I use the Skyrim Flora Overhaul with grass, that immediately drops to less than 10.

I ordered a 4GB card just yesterday (the GTX 1050Ti) so I'm looking forward to seeing how much difference it makes once it gets delivered.

According to what's listed on wikipedia, it looks like the 760 could come with either 2 or 4GB vram.

Ahh ok my mistake.  I guess I have the smaller one.

I got my new video card today which has 4GB of video memory and played around with adding more textures.  Also installed Nvidia inspector so I could see my GPU and Video memory utilization in game and depending on what textures you use you can easily exceed 4GB outside. 

My current game has SMIM, JK's Skyrim, Enhanced Landscapes, Skyrim HD 2K Textures, Vivid Landscapes (2k, not 4k textures), SFO 2.5b, SFO on Steroids (grass module), and DynDOLOD set to default texture sizes and I'm seeing video memory utilization spike up to 3.8GB outside in some places so far.  Frame rate is pretty consistent at about 35-50 outside with those mods.

I haven't gone over 4GB inside even with 2-4k textures for everything I can find though.  Highest I've seen inside is about 3.2GB.  GPU utilization for me is also pegged at about 100% outside but rarely above 80% inside.  Frame rate inside is usually locked at 60 with occasional dips to 57 or so.

I'm also using HQ textures for both men and women so I suspect cities could go higher in video memory usage as well.  I was at 3.7GB outside in Ivarstead. 

I tried Tamriel Reloaded with 4k textures and that pushed me over 4GB outside and my framerate ranged from less than 10 to around 50 depending on where I was looking.  No crash but the frame rate drop was massive.  So if I see that large a drop at close to 4GB, the GTX 760 should see an even bigger drop and/or CTD.

Yeah my 760 definetly is a 4GB variant. For most GTX cards, different manufacturers give it different ammount of VRAM.

Anyways, im reinstalling some texture mods that i have to get 2K ones. I did install some 4K mods because you know... 4K!! Will let ya know how it works out :)

Unfortunetly reinstalling graphical mods did nothing to fix the issue of me not being able to go outside. I did however upgrade to Mod Organizer from NMM

(EDIT: Managed to fix it by reinstalling all of my graphics mods again. However... now my Skyrim crashes when trying to load a save... sigh...)

(EDIT2: Managed to fix the CTDs with ENBoost and different SKSE.INI, Sexlab animations however dont work even after running FNIS. Will have to look into that tomorrow)

Unfortunetly reinstalling graphical mods did nothing to fix the issue of me not being able to go outside. I did however upgrade to Mod Organizer from NMM

(EDIT: Managed to fix it by reinstalling all of my graphics mods again. However... now my Skyrim crashes when trying to load a save... sigh...)

(EDIT2: Managed to fix the CTDs with ENBoost and different SKSE.INI, Sexlab animations however dont work even after running FNIS. Will have to look into that tomorrow)

If you've switched to MO, remember that you need to run tools like fnis, bodyslide, bash etc from within MO.

You might also try temporarily disabling the mods that require lots of compatibility patches in case you're missing one or it conflicts with something you aren't aware of.  If you don't CTD with those disabled then re-enable them 1 mod at a time and test between each install.

In my case the biggest culprits have been conflicts with Sounds of Skyrim, Audio Overhaul, or Perma.  If I find a place where I always crash it's almost always a conflict with one of those. I suspect other mods that require lots of patches are probably also more likely to cause issues if you don't get them set up just right.  I also used to have crashes due to skeleton issues til I found a skeleton replacer that supported everything I use.

Well managed to get my Skyrim to work again. Except for Sexlab. Animations start but the characters just stand there, doing nothing. I do hear sex sounds though. Seems to be an issue between FNIS and MO. Trying to fix that now.

Well managed to get my Skyrim to work again. Except for Sexlab. Animations start but the characters just stand there, doing nothing. I do hear sex sounds though. Seems to be an issue between FNIS and MO. Trying to fix that now.

As I said earlier, make sure you run FNIS from within MO.

Sigh..  getting tired of it all.. managed to run FNIS from within MO, game started up and worked fine. Did a quest from the Sex Slaves mod, and suddenly mid quest my game crashed. Started it back up and now it wont let me go outside again.

Feels like no matter how much i try to fix, something else is going to break and crash my game...

Upside is, animations were running again...

Archived