Fnis problem

tmruff

Hey this is kinda my first topic in this forum. So ı hope ı am opening this in right place. Firstly excuse my english my main language is not english. SO ı have a huge problem with fnis. I've tried to solve myself 2-3 weeks ago and ı threw a towel in a short time. Now i am trying again and ı am stuck again. 

My game dont have steam/steamapp path. But ı am in correct path ı guess?  C:\The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users should ı put this path in program files instead of C/ or something? I put my fnis and animations with nexusmod manager. The game have diologues but no animations. So ı delete all my animations and ı just tick the skeleton arm fix. **ı think ı should tick just this one?** And fnis gives me 1 warning. After that ı tried to download some animations just for trying in fnis reccoments like running with bow. I download it with nexus and after that ı tick skeleton with bow. And now ı have 2 warnings. Clearly numbers going up when ı add mods. Its driving me crazy. 

And my fnis gives me >>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<< ı have skse but when ı start with it ı can only see dialogues not animations. I think its a path problem and ı dont know how to solve it. Could you give a hand? Also do ı need to download extra things besides skse skyui and fnis for running this?  PS: I am not using boss 

Archived