Sexlab crash on load

So the only mods that crash my game right now, is a combination of:

1 sexlab framework+ patch

2 sexlab animation loader (SLAL)

3 follow me for sex

4 sexlab tools

5 leito resources

In that load order. The reason its these mods is because i can load the game fine 100% of the time with them disabled. When there enabled the game likes to crash about 60% of the time. I have tried updating the mods but it don't seem to do anything.

I think it has something to do with SLAL. I'm going to pick around with my mods to see if i can find anything.

You should not crash if you have modded your game properly.

Your modlist you provide dont give any information about your issue at all.

SLAL will not crash your game, the issue is on your side.

As no of your other mods you have told us about.

Go back and read how to add mods and in what order. If that fails you can come back.

Lol i use mod organizer with the assistance of loot and i rarely mess with load order. I was wondering if boss would work any better.

My load order for my save file.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
Companion_Ria.esp
NMD - Samantha Standalone.esp
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
MultiMarriage_JAMCE.esp
__00GrandBathHouse2.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

I have worked with bigger load orders as well. I am not sure what i'm doing wrong now.

If you're using Mod Organizer, your esp/esm load order isn't the only thing you need to worry about.

The left pane is where you have to sort your mods to tell MO which files get overwritten by other mods.

Example: You have 2 texture packs. One pack is strictly weapon textures; the other pack is weapons + armour. You like the weapon skins from pack ONE better than pack TWO. You would place pack one BELOW pack two in the left pane to make sure that it overwrites the files and you get the skins you want. If pack 2 is farther down the mod list in the left pane, the weapon skins from that pack will overwrite pack 1 and you will be left with the skins from pack 2.

That's just an example for texture mods, which are generally harmless if the left pane order is wrong. A texture mod overwriting a texture mod usually doesn't result in an unstable game. With other mods like SexLab, having skeleton and behaviour mods mixed up can result in a buggy game and CTDs. The scripts will be searching for specific .nif files and animation references. If a mod is overwriting one of the files SexLab is looking for, you can get a crash.

Also, ALWAYS make sure you run FNIS when you add/remove mods, AND when you change their order in the left pane. If you change the overwrite status of your mods, FNIS will need to be run again to properly update its data.

I have similar problem as well.. I found out that if i want load my game... I have to load some older save first (or start new game) because mods need to load befor loading game with progress.

You can also test your mods out without having to start a fresh game by opening the console at the game's start menu and type coc QASmoke, then hit enter.

It will load you into a cell used by QA testers which contains every item in the (vanilla) game, and loads up a vanilla Nord character at level 1 for you to play as. The cell is indoors, has very few features, and is generally a small draw on your hardware and scripting resources (as opposed to loading in the open world where a ton of scripts need to fire up before becoming stable).

If you can load this cell and test your mods just fine using that, but your game saves won't work, the problem lies in your save file.

If you're using Mod Organizer, your esp/esm load order isn't the only thing you need to worry about.

The left pane is where you have to sort your mods to tell MO which files get overwritten by other mods.

Example: You have 2 texture packs. One pack is strictly weapon textures; the other pack is weapons + armour. You like the weapon skins from pack ONE better than pack TWO. You would place pack one BELOW pack two in the left pane to make sure that it overwrites the files and you get the skins you want. If pack 2 is farther down the mod list in the left pane, the weapon skins from that pack will overwrite pack 1 and you will be left with the skins from pack 2.

That's just an example for texture mods, which are generally harmless if the left pane order is wrong. A texture mod overwriting a texture mod usually doesn't result in an unstable game. With other mods like SexLab, having skeleton and behaviour mods mixed up can result in a buggy game and CTDs. The scripts will be searching for specific .nif files and animation references. If a mod is overwriting one of the files SexLab is looking for, you can get a crash.

Also, ALWAYS make sure you run FNIS when you add/remove mods, AND when you change their order in the left pane. If you change the overwrite status of your mods, FNIS will need to be run again to properly update its data.

I am well aware of both lists. To be more accurate i used to use the left plane witch shows all mods and there orders. Recently i learned about the right side with the esp's only in witch i found mods that don't have an esp's wont be listed.

All i need help with is making the mods work and i have for the most part learned it not much of a load order problem than it is a mod problem itself. I'm not saying sexlab is broken. I think the problem is a compatibility issue of sorts.

Okay i got the crash log let me post it.

[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] VM is thawing...
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest vvvMarkHomeQuest (19000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 23
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 27
[alias Player on quest USLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 31
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 35

Do i need the (dragonborn/heartfire/dawnguard) patch when i have the legendary patch?

looks like there was a patch for unofficial skyrim legendary patch

(I looks stupid)
                                       (   )
                                      O
                      _____  o
                    ( O_._O)

Here it is again and i did install the update to the legendary patch. This it the second log that happened when loading an area. (After playing the game for a few minutes)

[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] VM is thawing...
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16200 / 16200
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16200 / 16200
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: Cannot call OnGameReload() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest vvvMarkHomeQuest (19000D62)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] FNIS AA started (load)
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 23
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 27
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 31
[02/01/2017 - 11:28:18AM] Error: File "Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[uSLEEPVersionTracking (0500F458)].USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.ProcessRetroScripts() - "USLEEP_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 35

Just found this as well In the papyrus logs there was a "User" folder witch had a debug log in it that was named "SexLabDebug.0" This is what is said -

"[02/01/2017 - 01:58:35PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)

[02/01/2017 - 01:58:35PM] Config Reloading..."

Anyone got ideas?

Just finished looking through - https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Gonna see if anything helped

Using Papyrus logs to figure out why the game crashed is futile. You are scouring through the destruction in the wake of the error. There is no reliable way to determine what the error actually was and could have even stopped logging before the crash.

But.....

Did you start using MO on an install that wasn't clean? That would explain some of those papyrus logs. Your game is looking for plugins that shouldn't be there. MO can't manage stuff inside of skyrims directory.

Steam Workshop is also off limits unless you know how to install safely with MO.

If you did you need to start over if you want to use MO. Wipe every trace of skyrim off of your computer. Uninstall everything from MO to be safe(you can keep the DL's though)

You can clean skyrim without doing a full install. There are guides on steam for this. Personally its quicker for me (and maybe you) to just reinstall.

1. Everything was installed in MO nothing in the directory because that would be foolish.
2. No i have never downloaded anything from the workshop just nexus and here.
3. Naetholix wanted to see the papyrus logs.

This is a very pissed off glitch/bug/loadorder

1. Everything was installed in MO nothing in the directory because that would be foolish.

2. No i have never downloaded anything from the workshop just nexus and here.

3. Naetholix wanted to see the papyrus logs.

This is a very pissed off glitch/bug/loadorder

One other thing it could be is one of your mods pre-dating USLEEP and not recieving any love since. It always pays to have a look at the update logs on any mod on the nexus. That would explain why your logs indicate that your game is looking for the seperate unofficial patches.

Strip everything but the basics and start a new game with just the LL stuff. I can assure you that all but follow me for sex (I have never used it) in your LO are fine.

Archived