Futa animations somehow installed. Help to disable

clark1

Futa animations somehow installed. Need help with locating to disable them as I don't really want futa characters in the game. I have a good few lovers mods but recently came back to play obliv so did a lot of updating. Which mods that you know of add in the futa animation. Any help would be appreciated to help me more quickly locate the issue. Thank you

Under the settings for lovers with pk spell in your spell book you can turn off attacking women grow penis. If you have turned that off and you still have issues then you will need to post your load order.

Yes was just looking at that. It must have set it to that when I re installed all the lovers mods. I forgot a lot of the menus so might go through and make sure nothing else is set to a default I don't like. Thank you for the quick response.

Archived