View File

Hello,
this is a tight-top-body-pencil-Dress, coming in 5 colours as a latex-"wonder".
This is also (like my other clothing) for CBBE-HDT use.
Please use with Caliente´s Bodyslide and Outfit-Studio and enjoy.
If you get clippings you Need a Little to Change the size or SCALE it Little wider with the SCALE-function of outfit-Studio.
Inside the shape-Folder You can find also two Little different models (inside two Folders)-check them out please and use what you prefer.

Enjoy!!!

P.S. I will take care soon for all unp-users to get this "supertight" - series also for UNP available;-))

P.S. Some Pics for watching this Dress are also shot for my "Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground" - mod (you can see that Dress there in black colour too)

:blush:Yeay...but that mesh will be crashing always while Walking because of the legs-movement, no way to get it work like real. I checked also the havok-physics-supported skirts,,,the movement is not really realistic-so I let the mesh to be crashing - if somebody has a solution, please let me know...but don´t point me to guides, I read them all. :blush:

I´ll prepare a tight and a normal Version - topless !

Just an idea maybe it won't look good at all. Maybe you could have some part of your dress that have a normal map path that point to the normal map used for the player body. This way it would seem that the dress is so tight that it's deformed by the abs, nipple or other features of the woman body.

Something that might work better is to use a normal map you created for this dress by blurring the female body normal map. So you still can guess nipple, abs or navel but it don't look like the dress was painted on the body.

But I don't know how texture mapping work on Skyrim so maybe it's horribly complicated to do this.

Normal map-I don´t know that term but I swear I tried a lot to get the skirt mesh/bones working - but that bones work only on short variants and the longer dresses I only have seen with huge distance to the legs for a full proper and clip-free working. As soon I get a better result I will upload it. There are some tricks to let the body underneath the clothing to disappear - i.e. the clothing is only with the visible parts of the body. But I need to check that in future out again. I have also edited the skirt-bones during the walking and running animation in 3dsmax without a better result, the opposite is sadly the fact. But the clipping and issures of more narrow skirts are not only a problem of the skyrim game-engine (or the skeleton/body-skin): I watched this problems within far modern games so let us stay calm and take it how it is: and this is not very bad, I like it this way. The problem is really to make the mesh surround the legs without crashing into two parts and stay homogeny.

I heard the term "normal map" but at the moment it is lost off my mind.

YOU SHOULD ANYWAY RUN THE CALIENTE BODYSLIDER and take care to play with the body you created by your slider-setting.

I´ll  keep an eye on this and if I find out something better as a solution, you will be first to have the release then;-))

Just an idea maybe it won't look good at all. Maybe you could have some part of your dress that have a normal map path that point to the normal map used for the player body. This way it would seem that the dress is so tight that it's deformed by the abs, nipple or other features of the woman body.

Something that might work better is to use a normal map you created for this dress by blurring the female body normal map. So you still can guess nipple, abs or navel but it don't look like the dress was painted on the body.

But I don't know how texture mapping work on Skyrim so maybe it's horribly complicated to do this.

The normal map is a texture that is used for small relief like the bump on skin, some detail of the muscle, the veins but also details of the nipples or the navel but also the rings of a chain mail or the symbols on some book cover. They tend to look rainbowy and end with _msn.dds. They are not made for being displayed as is in game. They sort of represent small deformations the Skyrim must apply to a mesh before rendering it. It allow the mesh to be simpler and include less triangle even if you want really small detail. When Skyrim render a 3d model, it also check this normal map and draw the shadow and light on the model as if it was deformed by the normal map.

You probably hear this term because you can find many normal map changer mod for skyrim, like this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68534/?

I don't think bodyslide do it and that why armor and bodies don't seem to have as much relief as in game. That would be pointless anyway bodyslide don't render any kind of shadow.

In Skyrim, all the object can have a normal map but if they don't the game assume they look exactly as their mesh look.

So if give to you model the normal map you can add really small detail like folds in the tissue or whatever, without making you mesh more complex and you mod more laggy. But it might be complicated to created this kinnd of normal map. On the other hand, if you give to you dress the normal map of the femal body, that will make your dress look like it's deformed by the body underneath, like their will be a small depression in you dress at the position of the navel, abs will make distinct bumps etc… And as this normal map is already provided in many mod and in the game, you can (maybe) just reuse it with one or two edition.

Hi,

now okay, I know it because I use texture files (for the supertight-series it´s always nearly the same) and I also made one normal map for the serendipity-sign....that was don with the NVIDA-tool for photoshopCS2...yes. Okay, I understand that the caliente stuff can´t do that, it´s only for the form, and to get the clothing to the body-movements as possible as is by the weighting of the bones. Okay, now you talk about the surface of the Dresses/clothes...ya, that´s a Special field I wanted also to recover...that´s exactly what Z-BRUSH is doing. For that stuff, the surface of the clothes has to be devided into parts as I could see by Videos...and then you can create overlays or use ready made textures like "textures" for the surface of clothing...that´s really new for me but I wanted also to do it in future.

That link and that mod you showed me is a collection of different normal maps...no Software. Normally you create a Picture and then you can create a normal map from that and tell the tool, which direction you like it to go.

I will check out, if I can use the normal map of the Body as underlay for the Dress...I will tell you, if this makes any sense...

thank you so far !!!!

The normal map is a texture that is used for small relief like the bump on skin, some detail of the muscle, the veins but also details of the nipples or the navel but also the rings of a chain mail or the symbols on some book cover. They tend to look rainbowy and end with _msn.dds. They are not made for being displayed as is in game. They sort of represent small deformations the Skyrim must apply to a mesh before rendering it. It allow the mesh to be simpler and include less triangle even if you want really small detail. When Skyrim render a 3d model, it also check this normal map and draw the shadow and light on the model as if it was deformed by the normal map.

You probably hear this term because you can find many normal map changer mod for skyrim, like this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68534/?

I don't think bodyslide do it and that why armor and bodies don't seem to have as much relief as in game. That would be pointless anyway bodyslide don't render any kind of shadow.

In Skyrim, all the object can have a normal map but if they don't the game assume they look exactly as their mesh look.

So if give to you model the normal map you can add really small detail like folds in the tissue or whatever, without making you mesh more complex and you mod more laggy. But it might be complicated to created this kinnd of normal map. On the other hand, if you give to you dress the normal map of the femal body, that will make your dress look like it's deformed by the body underneath, like their will be a small depression in you dress at the position of the navel, abs will make distinct bumps etc… And as this normal map is already provided in many mod and in the game, you can (maybe) just reuse it with one or two edition.

Hi, and-no...I think that the CURSET LOOT CREW would BLAST ME AWAY by their professionalism. I do this stuff for the eyes only...and this dress is like a real high quality latex dress, no hobble-skirt.

There is a real-perfect model available & made of  serious, real leather: a hobble skirt/corset, a whole-body captive clothing....but I can´t believe that the zaz stuff will have keywords to tie the legs with suiting animations for the character (maybe there´s something in between but I am not any more up-to-date-....I play only sometimes the maria eden stuff)...

If you would do stuff like this, you need all the upper body animation and let the legs kept always together...this is a field for a completely new mod, but the programer has to know all the stuff about zaz and sexlab...very difficult to do so. It doesn´t seem to be worth the work as stand-alone.

Best Idea is, to put that clothing as a furniture with a keyword and the suiting animation. That would be much more easy, as I told you, I don´t know how far the curset loot mod is...Kimy is surely able to do stuff like that-but not me. I´m modding for fun. I do it for my relaxing and enjoying the gameplay and to watch my nice and beautiful skyrim. I don´t glue too much to the bd/&{sm} stuff: I can be bored if it is to much of it. I like the mix of fantasy and the stuff in game here.

Have you considered adding this as a plugin to devious devices expansion?  They have a hobbleskirt that has relevant animations.