Simply Want Nudes

I'm trying to find a simple set of mods.

Basically to remove that weird 'underwear' that everyone in Skyrim seems to wear under their clothes.  Not really looking to change body shapes or anything - just want to render people without anything equipped truly naked.

I know that males and females use different options and is looking for the simplest way to do this - I use Mod Organizer.  I also use a few custom armor mods like Immersive Armors.

Any advice on mods and installation?  Some of them seem complicated.

Which one for males is easy to install?  Better Males is very confusing in its description - and I don't mind if the female bodyshape is altered as long as it doesn't disrupt stuff ilke Immersive Armor  but it's not a priority.

And what nude-female mod is easy to install and doesn't disrupt custom armor?

Well, if you install the UNP body type (just install UNP Main on the nexus mods download page), Immersive Armours as an option in the installer (if you don't install it manually) to have UNP compatibility to Immersive Armours.  Other body types will need a third party patch.  As for installation of a male body, I'd recommend just installing S.O.S and following the steps in the installer.  It's actually pretty simple.  You see the thing is the body type will never disrupt any armours you have because the armour actually replaces the body mesh. Basically, if you have a different body shape installed the body shape will look the same as vanilla unless you strip them and THEN the body will take the new body shape.  If you want the armours and clothing to use the body shape you have installed you'd need a mod that alters the armours meshes to fit the new body shape.  (For UNP body, a good non-skimpy conversion is Exeter's UNP armours conversion).