The General WIP thread for Content Creators.

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

Just had this idea buzzing in my head for a while.

Some of us know each other, but we don't have a proper place to do off topic talks, or, in general, to talk about the whatnot.

Sure there's a whole section called "off topic", but I think that, if we want to chitchat with people we meet here, this thread should ease the matter.

Changed the previous useless thread to "The General WIP thread for Content Creators" :)

• 1 month later...

I do not know where to ask so I use off topic

Hi guys, I have problem with door recolor. I delete all orig. layers but original shape is still showing in game. Any Idea where is problem . This is wee bit annoying. attachicon.gifteeeeest.jpg

Yes, That is propably because that "shape" is also in one of the maps, propably the shadow map, you need to edit those as well. 

I do not know where to ask so I use off topic

Hi guys, I have problem with door recolor. I delete all orig. layers but original shape is still showing in game. Any Idea where is problem . This is wee bit annoying. attachicon.gifteeeeest.jpg

Yes, That is propably because that "shape" is also in one of the maps, propably the shadow map, you need to edit those as well. 

Hi. No shadows in options :( just one for texture. post-1585499-0-23300100-1488295981_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

Changed the title and the purpose of the thread :)

Im sorry I wasted your off topic. And thanks for your patience  :angel:

No don't worry! It served no purpose before, now it does :)

I might be able to test it later, working on an update for my animations at the moment. Looks nice tho.

ah thx mate , I'm dying from staring into monitor. I was deleting uploading checking  and my eyes dont perceive .

haha, what is it you need testing, if it just appears ingame or not?

I might be able to test it later, working on an update for my animations at the moment. Looks nice tho.

ah thx mate , I'm dying from staring into monitor. I was deleting uploading checking  and my eyes dont perceive .

haha, what is it you need testing, if it just appears ingame or not?

Yes please and check collors and details. 15 items . just doors are not showing in all menu , just in build menu.

Two colors for bar cabinet, but they look the same. Same with the dance floor.  Unless there is some small differences i missed. Other than that, i think everything works ^^

dance floor must have three coz if i delete one off, they lose lights just don't know why. I go check cabinet. thanks a lot . 

Archived