If there was a Sex MMO

Darksgro

Well,im complainig because there isnt a good sex mmo game, Yareel doesnt have goods graphics, no cum and 85% of the ppl want RP, thrixx 3dhouse is dead and hard to use, u need to pay for almost everything, mnf club is a good one but the problem is that the graphics are mnf-like and its very new. And last, 3dxchat, i think that its a good game but the worst thing is that you have to PAY. If there was a game like 3dxchat but allowing you to be an elf, a furry ( or stay human in a normal life like the actual game) or whatever you want to be, you wont need to do an rp-chat you CAN make the RP and it has to be free with microtransactions like yareel and mnf, that would be the best mmosex game.

Well,im complainig because there isnt a good sex mmo game, Yareel doesnt have goods graphics, no cum and 85% of the ppl want RP, thrixx 3dhouse is dead and hard to use, u need to pay for almost everything, mnf club is a good one but the problem is that the graphics are mnf-like and its very new. And last, 3dxchat, i think that its a good game but the worst thing is that you have to PAY. If there was a game like 3dxchat but allowing you to be an elf, a furry ( or stay human in a normal life like the actual game) or whatever you want to be, you wont need to do an rp-chat you CAN make the RP and it has to be free with microtransactions like yareel and mnf, that would be the best mmosex game.

i know one.. get 125 €

buy half a gram of cocaine

get 1 grams of weed

consume everything

go to next dollhouse and buy a hooker for 50€

ggez

Archived