CBBE HDT Bodysilder questions

youngfool

Hello everyone, first of all i must confess i've made a rookie mistake coming back to skyrim modding 2017 by installing too many mods at once and for the last few day i have been punished for it. Many hours had been grind away but i have overcome most of the issues, however, i just can not get my head around with the body slider and HDT or BBT or TBBT (honestly i dont even know which one i've got at this stage).

So to start off with a brief summary of my issues, i am using mod organizer (MO) and i can execute body slider in MO fine (although not bodyslider x64), but CBBE bodysilder in the racemenu dose NOT work at all, however strangely body scale in the racemenu DOES WORK. is that normal and should i been worried at all? I have the all in one HDT animated pussy installed maybe that has something to do with it?

Secondly i got a question for body slider.exe (through MO). Am i correct to assume that we have choose one of the three present given (CBBE body HDT, BBT and TBBT) in order to have breasts physics? and since i am using all in one HDT animated pussy which provides the option to give breast physics to HDT therefore CBBE HDT is the only present i should use for in my case?

Thirdly, i have got the bless online armour mod (it is superb!) and it was pleasantly surprising to see the armour actually scales with body adjustments (pregnancy etc), is this the case for almost armour now? if not how do we distinguishes the ones that does and does that mean we dont ever need to adjust those armours individually in bodyslider no more?

Lastly and this is a minor thing, im struggling to find a mod to make my character unique. Ive tried custom race and custom player body, but could not find the actually finds in skyrim/data. is it hidden in MO somewhere?

Many thanks.

Load order

[Spoiler]Skyrim.esmUpdate.esmDawnguard.esmHearthFires.esmDragonborn.esmUnofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.espSexLab.esmDevious Devices - Assets.esmSexLabAroused.esmCampfire.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmDevious Devices - Integration.esmClimatesOfTamriel.esmApachiiHairFemales.esmRaceCompatibility.esmDevious Devices - Expansion.esmCreatureFramework.esmhdtHighHeel.esmPubicMeshColorRE.esmSkyUI.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.espClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.espClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.espWetandCold.espWetandCold - Ashes.espClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espRaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espFNIS.espdD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.espSLPleasure.espzzEstrus.espEstrusChaurus.espSexLabNudeCreatures.espSexLabNudeCreaturesDB.espSexLabNudeCreaturesDG.espHDT Havok Object.espzzLSAR.espHothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.espHentaiCreatures.espFurther Dark Dungeons for ENB.espCloaks.espSMIM-Merged-All.espCloaks - No Imperial.espDevious Deviants.espFreckleMania.espRaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.espXPMSE.espRaceMenuMorphsCBBE.espClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.espSchlongs of Skyrim - Light.espMoreNastyCritters.espHothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.espRevampedExteriorFog.espSexLab Beastess.espFrostfall.espSexLab_Dialogues.espFNISspells.espSexLab-Parasites.espPrivate Needs.espEquipping Overhaul.espRemodeled Armor - Dawnguard.espRemodeled Armor - Dragonborn.espRemodeled Armor - Underwear.espRemodeled Armor.espblessarmors.espBeastess Vampire.espTheEyesOfBeauty.espImmersive Arousal.espBackshields.esp360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.espbanditfemale.esp1nivWICCloaks.esp1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch-No Imp.espRealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp12FemaleBrows.espUIExtensions.espAddItemMenu.espAnal Torch.espExtended Slider Colors.espJH_Companion.espjh_dawnguard.espJH_dragonborn.espjh_ELF.espjh_people2.espKS Hairdos - HDT.espRailLight.espSexLab_SOS-Stapon.espSGEyebrows.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.esp[/Spoiler]

Lastly and this is a minor thing, im struggling to find a mod to make my character unique. Ive tried custom race and custom player body, but could not find the actually finds in skyrim/data. is it hidden in MO somewhere?

Any mod you install in MO will be found in the folder you installed MO.

oh, thanks. btw does this mean that MO doesnt overwrite the original files from skyrim/data?

oh, thanks. btw does this mean that MO doesnt overwrite the original files from skyrim/data?

MO does not add any content to your Data folder. Everything is under ...Mod Organizer\mods. If you made content with tools, then that content goes to MO Overwrite folder, where you can make a mod out of it.

Archived