Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Revealing Armors

Hello,

my very first mod for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

It is a modified Robe of Enlightenment (in the DL1 folder, not in the normal eq folder) to have:

• Shorter sleeves (not too much because the arms are not available)
  • Way shorter cape, but only on the very back
  • More open in the front, showing the female torso

It is only for female characters or pawns. I did not modify the male version (I am not aware of male nude bodies for this game.)

post-333596-0-74085200-1482965001_thumb.png

Check the second post....

Some extra armors, available in a single file or as specific file for each armor.

Are those actual mesh edits or just texture stuff ?

I found a Script to import the Models into 3ds max 2012 but havent tried exporting yet.

Would be just good to know someone who did that already.

Some extra armors, available in a single file or as specific file for each armor.

I found a Script to import the Models into 3ds max 2012 but havent tried exporting yet.

These are done by altering textures, and also by changing the actual composition of the model (1 case)

I was able to import the meshes and to export them.

But I never tried to do some real alteration because I do suck as 3D modeler.

I was more interested in finding where the animations are and how to alter them.

But I did not have success on it.

These are done by altering textures, and also by changing the actual composition of the model (1 case)

I was able to import the meshes and to export them.

I was more interested in finding where the animations are and how to alter them.

cool.

Yeah finding stuff in there isn´t easy... what´s realy confusing for me are the weird file extensions.

.arc is a package, that usually contains a model and its textures.

The exception is game_main that contains pretty much the whole game.

Then the extensions are for different type of files:

*NM* is for normal map textures (usually DTX5, rectangular)

*NUKI* is for diffuse maps (DTX1 only supported)

Some files have no extension, and usually are the reference links to the other files.

I was able to import the meshes and to export them.These are done by altering textures, and also by changing the actual composition of the model (1 case)

would you share how you import+export models? I only remember being able to swap them (following this post).

I was able to import the meshes and to export them.These are done by altering textures, and also by changing the actual composition of the model (1 case)

would you share how you import+export models? I only remember being able to swap them (following this post).

Yeah. Tomorrow I will post all of them (right now are sparse in different folders)

With a few lines about how to get them

Keep in mind that I was able to export and then open them, I never tried to save them.

Archived