Can't relocate SexLab scene

After getting a well-deservedly abrupt response in the main SexLab thread :P I admit I was wrong not to have read the F.A.Q. or troubleshooting guides beforehand, or posted a papyrus log for that matter and apologize! Link to comment.

Here is the log from the latest session in which I loaded my game, started a sex scene via Matchmaker and pressed the Relocation key:

Papyrus.0.log

Problem:

When my character enters a Sexlab scene (either via third party mod or matchmaker) and I press the Key to relocate the scene (move my character elsewhere and resume the sex animation there instead), instead of being able to move, my character stands up for a quick second (does this twice) from the animation, and then nothing. In the quick time my character stood up I am unable to move whatsoever, so it's not a matter of the "relocation" time ending too quickly, or I should say perhaps this is the case and it's so quick that even if I press a movement key as fast as humanly possible it's still not enough to move :P

Unrelated to problem. Clarification:

In the same original comment, I made an unrelated note that my game would CTD if I had the option to allow for gender and race changes during sexlab scenes enabled. Albeit this was the very first thing I noticed right after installing and configuring my Sexlab settings in my new game, before adding any extra mods other than Matchmaker for testing purposes. After re-opening the game I disabled that setting and I was able to carry on with the sexlab scene, so I just assumed there was an ongoing problem with that feature based on yet another incorrect assumption that the "temporary fix" option was related to my problem.

Needless to say, this seems to all have been incorrect :P as I jumped back in the game with the Papyrus logging on to test the relocation issue, I also toggled the race and gender specific changes ON, and to my surprise the game didn't crash lol.

Anyway, this entire last paragraph has nothing to do with the issue I'm actually having, just thought I'd shed some light into why I added it to my comment in the first place.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help provided. I tried to go through the papyrus log and couldn't figure out a single thing from it. Lots of horny foxes apparently that I didn't even see in-game.

It does happen to me sometimes, but I can't seem to pin it down to any given set of actions/occurrences. It also seems to clear up all by itself, even reloading the save or ending the animation and starting again fixes it.

Sorry can't be of specific help, if you have mods that change the movement behaviour of the PC/NPC, this is significantly exaggerated. I can't think of anything else.

Yes, I'm not sure if it's like you said, having it fixing itself, or me rebinding the key did the job. I went back into settings and rebound the feature and now everything works fine! A little odd but it wasn't a big issue to begin with.

Thanks for the response nonetheless!

Archived