Are there any Profiles for SL?

I've tried SL now for the first time and installed ZaZ animations plus a Prostitution mod as a Test. However, all the positions are literally totally wrong positioned which means, either the Male is too high or the women is too far away etc. Do i have to edit each animation by myself or are there any profiles which i can apply?. Is this a common problem?.

I've tried SL now for the first time and installed ZaZ animations plus a Prostitution mod as a Test. However, all the positions are literally totally wrong positioned which means, either the Male is too high or the women is too far away etc. Do i have to edit each animation by myself or are there any profiles which i can apply?. Is this a common problem?.

That´s because every animation was made using a different body type, one thing you can do is to activate the even actors height option in the animation settings in Sexlab.

That´s because every animation was made using a different body type, one thing you can do is to activate the even actors height option in the animation settings in Sexlab.

Unfortunately, that's greyed out and i can't activate it. Do i need something for that?. I wanted to make a video and combine it with my sfm animation. Is there any other way to edit those animations without going every time into the menu?.

Edit: I could activate it now but it doesn't help.

either the Male is too high or the women is too far away etc. Do i have to edit each animation by myself or are there any profiles which i can apply?. Is this a common problem?.

It's happening to me all the time. Unfortunately, the only remedy I've found is to realign the actors with the hotkeys up-down, forward-back and left-right.

It baffles me. Although I am completely unfamiliar with Skyrim scripting, I have written computer software in other languages and I just can't imagine how it can be so difficult to align the penis with the corresponding orifice. I mean, when you draw your sword, it never floats in the air 30 cm away from your hand.

Does it at least save those settings or do you have to do it every time again?

As far as I can tell, you have to do it every time again.

Magnificent as the animations themselves are, the alignment of the bodies is a real mess. You press the hotkeys until your penis is exactly in the woman's mouth, and after a while, all of a sudden, she jumps 10 cm to the side because the next stage of the animation starts and the algorithm realigns the actors anew. I mean, I can understand when the height of the actors is calculated inaccurately, but why would the algorithm assume that the penis is not located on the midline of the body??  :-(

In the Animation Editor submenu, there are those settings "Stage 1 Adjustments" and so on. I suppose they will affect the way the animation plays next time. But I haven't tested it yet and I'm not sure what affects only this type of animation and what affects all animations.

It's happening to me all the time. Unfortunately, the only remedy I've found is to realign the actors with the hotkeys up-down, forward-back and left-right.

It baffles me. Although I am completely unfamiliar with Skyrim scripting, I have written computer software in other languages and I just can't imagine how it can be so difficult to align the penis with the corresponding orifice. I mean, when you draw your sword, it never floats in the air 30 cm away from your hand.

that's because the weapon node is part of the actor's skeleton.

one stage of a sexlab animation is two actors with there own skeletons and animations,

so if a male high elf with a default height setting of 1.08 has sex with a female Khajiit with a default height setting of 0.98 there will be a massive 10% offset in the animation's alignment.

two actors [---]

if a male high elf with a default height setting of 1.08 has sex with a female Khajiit with a default height setting of 0.98 there will be a massive 10% offset in the animation's alignment.

That's what I figured. However, that doesn't explain why:

1) the algorithm aligns the actors' heads or feet or something, instead of calculating the location of the penis and the location of the vagina or the mouth (neither of which ought to be difficult) and aligning those;

2) one of the actors suddenly jumps to the side in an animation that requires no sideways movement whatsoever, such as AP Blowjob.

When you ride a horse, are you sometimes floating in the air above the horse and sometimes sitting with your ass inside of the horse's body and sometimes with one of your legs inside the horse's body and the other leg in the air?

That's what I figured. However, that doesn't explain why:

1) the algorithm aligns the actors' heads or feet or something, instead of calculating the location of the penis and the location of the vagina or the mouth (neither of which ought to be difficult) and aligning those;

2) one of the actors suddenly jumps to the side in an animation that requires no sideways movement whatsoever, such as AP Blowjob.

When you ride a horse, are you sometimes floating in the air above the horse and sometimes sitting with your ass inside of the horse's body and sometimes with one of your legs inside the horse's body and the other leg in the air?

1. its the root nodes that are aligned, then its the com node that will determine where the actors body is in relation to the root node.

2. i don't know why it would do that, it could be some sort of root node alignment error or something to do with how the animation was made.

riding animations are handled differently to sexlab animations, but i don't know much about them.

Archived