New Weapon = Bloodeffect (Invisible solved)

Harlekin

Obveusly i'm an idiot. i watched 2 different Tutorials on youtube to export Weapon meshes to Nif(scope) and do every step - but the result is always the Same. Ingame the Sword is invisible. It shows only a bit when i use a healspell then the Edges becomes glowing >.< 

and i really dont know where the problem is -_- Could someone help me a bit out? 

on my 2nd try the weapon is showing in Creationkits file selection good. (in the first try it was there invisible there too.) ... 

has someone an idea?

I dunno, but here's an idea since you asked.

If you're creating a weapon for Skyrim, logic would dictate you're making a NEW weapon. OK.

So if it's a new weapon then you need mesh files for the sword and texture files for the colors and finally an .esp to tell Skyrim where in Sovngarde is the weapon located. Ok.

So... judging from what you're telling me, maybe you're missing both the texture and the meshes? I dunno. Maybe you're only missing the meshes? Missing as in you never put those files in Skyrim Directory --> Data --> Meshes and/or Textures folder. I'm probably wrong but I'm just trying to help.

I dunno, but here's an idea since you asked.

If you're creating a weapon for Skyrim, logic would dictate you're making a NEW weapon. OK.

So if it's a new weapon then you need mesh files for the sword and texture files for the colors and finally an .esp to tell Skyrim where in Sovngarde is the weapon located. Ok.

So... judging from what you're telling me, maybe you're missing both the texture and the meshes? I dunno. Maybe you're only missing the meshes? Missing as in you never put those files in Skyrim Directory --> Data --> Meshes and/or Textures folder. I'm probably wrong but I'm just trying to help.

its okay ^^ it was a try worth but no, that is not the problem - ill checked it back.. files are there where they should be.^^ But thanks

edit:// finally the 5th tutorial works at least. ._. but that one is without blood objects .. nja i will find it out

edit2:// okay most things works fine so far. Ive even found an dirty workaround for Gloweffects and an Scb that contains 2 Meshes.. one glowing and one.. not. (Glowmaps seams not really work but nja.. how ever.. ive found an workaround. 

that was terryfing me are the bloodobjects.. ive tryed anything ..

i copyed the bloodeffects from an other file over my bloodeffect mesh - doesent work.

ive taked an existent bloodeffect and replace only the shapedata's with mine - doesent work.

everytimes when i try to equip the weapon with blood-effects the game ctd. ... ill upload the nif-files here maybe someone can tell me my mistake :/ i Hope so. .. a weapon without bloodeffects looks pretty bad for my opinion...

edit 2364:// Finally ive found an working tutorial :D if someone has the same problem: 

https://www.darkcreations.org/forums/topic/7879-adding-blood-effects-to-melee-weapons-in-skyrim-using-3dsmax-2012-and-nifskope/ << i hope its okay to post that link. if not tell me and i will remove it.^^

Archived