Is it possible to export preset for bodyslide from the game?

SeveN085

Im using this preset http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71797/? for all the followers and female npc's in game. For my actual female character I changed it a bit with racemenu cbbe morphs(made things bigger) but now the armors I previously builded with bodyslide for that preset are clipping on my character with changed body.

It looks like this 

wvXqmhv.png

As you can see the values are kinda chaotic, so it's hard to mirror them in bodyslide. I made that body long time ago, and I don't really want to reset it and start from 0. I guess it's not possible to simply export some file and then load it in bodyslide so it load that exact body? So if I have to make changes manually in bodyslide, how can I do it? As we know in racemenu the sliders are from -2 to 2 while in bodyslide 0-100%, so I don't really know how to do it.

Archived