[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there LL! Got a new Update for you of previously Patreon-exlusive animations! Enjoy, and if you like what you see, and like 200 more animations, head on over to my Patreon.

saunatease.gif.6b78d90598d594608dfd4068f9355507.gif

Sauna Tease

MF/FF Teasing for Saunas.

raunchymakeout.gif.bafe89e904c70e1054354f9865365336.gif

Raunchy Makeout

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Floors (more kissing than making out, this was pre-tongues)

haremlinesup.gif.f0b4c27064515a47cc8f742b9aadb119.gif

Harem Lines Up

MFFFFF Teasing for Double Beds.

lesbian69.gif.3aacc5911984a56fc3ce3f103be3045d.gif

Lesbian Sixty-Nine

FF Oraljob  for Single and Double Beds.

decentblowjob.gif.2d6765b3da11742c921fa239e7968e8c.gif

Decent Blowjob (Plus One)

MF/MM/MFF/MMF/MMM Oraljob for Double Beds.

bittenonbed.gif.a2246432e7ae66c620146c71dcb88801.gif

Bitten on the Bed

MF/MMF/MFF/MFFF/MMFF/MMMF Vaginal for Double Bed. Meant for Vampires.

roughteamwork.gif.bd15bb4efa229f029c9605df6d0ca68f.gif

Rough Teamwork

MMF/MFF Vaginal for Floors.

touchhimup.gif.6623814bb7297ccdb3a5e4f1109d8877.gif

Touch Him Up

MF/MM Teasing for Loveseats and Sofas (lead-up to handjob)

lickherclit.gif.11f8db240bf79353a4fa31dcfe4de8f6.gif

Lick Her Clit

MF/FF Oraljob for chairs, toilets, loveseats and sofas.

18 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Anarcis!!!

I really appreciate your time and effort to make and share your work!

?

Awesome! Thank you so much for saying so!

17 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the up Anarcis. ?

You're very welcome!

4 minutes ago, Anarcis said:

Hey there LL! Been doing some tests. There's a WW Update coming in the not-too-distant future and it's going to make stuff very interesting

cumtest.gif.5d479a8aebc42ac64bd269797067cc01.gif

I mean I know its just a test, but if its coming out like that he should see a doctor. XD

8 minutes ago, Simite said:

I mean I know its just a test, but if its coming out like that he should see a doctor. XD

You're not wrong, I'd be worried too. However, this is mostly a case of an animator parenting the effect to the wrong bone and not having committed to a good timing yet (it's me).

3 minutes ago, Anarcis said:

You're not wrong, I'd be worried too. However, this is mostly a case of an animator parenting the effect to the wrong bone and not having committed to a good timing yet (it's me).

I know I'm just playing ^-^; does look like its gonna be fun when we get these :D 

So awesome that we can assign to specific bones, can we rotate the direction at all? 

I can see thats more of a dripping effect, and I assume we can probably use some of the fountain effects that might look a bit more "squirty", if we can set the direction then gosh damn I think jobs almost done, bit of recolouring the water and we got us a grande finale. ;)

2 hours ago, Simite said:

I know I'm just playing ^-^; does look like its gonna be fun when we get these :D 

So awesome that we can assign to specific bones, can we rotate the direction at all? 

I can see thats more of a dripping effect, and I assume we can probably use some of the fountain effects that might look a bit more "squirty", if we can set the direction then gosh damn I think jobs almost done, bit of recolouring the water and we got us a grande finale. ;)

Not sure yet - as far as I can make out they're going along with the default orientation of the bones. As for the dripping effect, I haven't yet stumbled on the perfect cumshot-adjacent effect - this one should be useful for some animation but not all of them. The search goes on!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Latuda said:

Anarcis the new  files for free LL  are the same size as the previous. Is that ok ?

8 hours ago, EdwardSims said:

They are also from the same day: the 19th of october - I don't think the right ones have been uploaded...

Hey guys, that's right, because I haven't updated the LL version yet. I've just shown some previews from the LL side! There's an update here later this week!

8 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Anarcis!!

Keep up the great work!

?

You're very welcome! Although again, no Update yet, but later this week!

16 hours ago, Anarcis said:

Hey guys, that's right, because I haven't updated the LL version yet. I've just shown some previews from the LL side! There's an update here later this week!

You're very welcome! Although again, no Update yet, but later this week!

Sorry, Anarcis. I meant that I knew that you did not have an update to download. I was just thanking you for letting us know you had an update coming.

Sorry for the confusion, I have too much going on inside my skull and I'm not really making a lot of sense.

Have a great day.

?

On 10/31/2018 at 6:49 PM, GreyMouse said:

Sorry, Anarcis. I meant that I knew that you did not have an update to download. I was just thanking you for letting us know you had an update coming.

Sorry for the confusion, I have too much going on inside my skull and I'm not really making a lot of sense.

Have a great day.

?

Not at all! Sounds like I was the one misinterpreting things. Hope things are better with your skull now!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay LL, we're back. Time to throw a few more animations your way here - high time! As always, if you like these, please consider supporting me on Patreon, as there's loads more over there, and updated three or four times per week!

Let me take you through the new guys:

passioscrew.gif.a135420a3cd24d86ae3a2dcf444a53d4.gif

Passionate Screwing

MF Vaginal for Double Beds.

growershower.gif.8f6ad796cfa403fff8668b8752025b09.gif

Grower and a Shower

MF/MM Teasing for Floors.

vampirenightmare.gif.a9b4e990f13abbefbc3408d91234214e.gif

Vampire Nightmare Orgy

Anal MMF/MMM for Floors, meant for Vampires.

analprobe.gif.5a61b242c8fa8cd952953b2d16bc59e1.gif

Anal Probe

MF/MM/FF Anal for Surgery Machine.

haremgivesashow.gif.d6fa75e291845cad8d9ae3dce67e74ac.gif

Harem gives a Show

MFFFFF Oraljob for Double Beds.

pleasantafterglow.gif.15e1d4f84b2d5c98921ab9dd680e4032.gif

Pleasant Afterglow

MFF/MMF/MMM/FFF Teasing for Double Beds, meant for after sex.

pophercherry.gif.45aaf79cbaee6b6e507bd1cbe7f73ad3.gif

Pop her Cherry

Single/Double Bed vaginal, MF, for virgin interactions.

makehercome.gif.2cf1b32bf9a0f306a44a110db8e714db.gif

Make Her Come

MF/FF Climax for Double Beds.

caughtshower.gif.22315b14ce359c30f707b95659ce8cfa.gif

"Ever Heard of Knocking?"

MF/MM/FF Teasing for Showers.