[Sims 4] Anarcis' Animations for WickedWhims [22 april. 2024: +15 NEW ANIMATIONS!]

10 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank you for the up Anarcis :cool:

7 hours ago, keeleymyfirst said:

very nice Anarcis, thanks for the Update :smile:

4 hours ago, sharris8 said:

Thank you for the update!!

You're all very welcome!

3 hours ago, Cayne said:

Thank you very much! You're super creative and I can't wait to see more :smile:

Thanks so much, that's really kind. More is coming soon!

Hey there LL, just a quick heads-up on what's going on over on my Patreon!

closetvoyeur.gif.41baa4a54a24dd89d1c9be5d440a688b.gif

Secret Suckoff (plus Voyeurs)

Both Oraljobs for the bigger variant of Closets, MF/MM//MFFF/MMFF/MMMF/MMMM. Basically, the first one is a sneaky blowjob hidden away in the closet, and the second one is the same but with two curious voyeurs added in. Story potential, I hope!

On 7-2-2018 at 1:57 AM, simsims1234 said:

I downloaded all the animations available here but I'm also a patron, is there a list of all the animations only available there currently? I just don't want to accidentally download an animation that used to be only available for patrons but was added to the main file here.

Not a public one, no, but I'll upload one later today if I have time, because it would help.

On 2/6/2018 at 4:57 PM, simsims1234 said:

I downloaded all the animations available here but I'm also a patron, is there a list of all the animations only available there currently? I just don't want to accidentally download an animation that used to be only available for patrons but was added to the main file here.

Ah I'm dumb, saw the list of Patreon animations added on here and have all the other patreon animations I wanted downloaded now :classic_biggrin: