Animations not working

Azorot

Hey, 

I stumbled across the amorous adventures mod, and installed it, along with a few mods needed like sexlab and FNIS.

I also scanned for animations on FNIS, but it seems I can't get it to say ''reading sexlab...''.

The animations aren't working when I'm making out with someone, but the sound does.

Could anybody please help me, by explaining how it works or tell me how it works via skype or so, when I share my screen?

Thanks in advance.

Ps.

My skype is remco.duinkerken, for anybody that would like to help me. :)

I get the strong notion that perhaps your Sexlab files are just in the wrong place.  Remember that Sexlab module that you downloaded?  If not, go download it again.  

Open it up and also open up your Skyrim Install Directory and use your eyes to determine that every file from the Sexlab mod is installed correctly in your Skyrim Installation directory.  Maybe a file somewhere got overwritten at some point by accident or maybe your mod organizer just crapped out on you without you knowing.  These things can happen.  

After you've verified all the files from the Sexlab mod are correctly in place also verify that you have all of the programs necessary to run Sexlab.  It says it on the front page of the mod, stuff like SKSE, FNIS (obviously), SkyUI, XPMSE2, and the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch.  All of these are easy to install.

I'm sure that if you have all of these ingredients, your Sexlab should finally show up in FNIS and then appear in the game.

It's still not working.. Could you please help me while I'm sharing my screen via skype or something like that? I just really want it to work.

Sorry, lol. It's my day off and I'm lying in bed writing all of this on my phone. I find it relaxing helping others while I'm being lazy as hell... but I certainly don't feel inclined to get up... yet.

Just do this, go back to the Sexlab mod page and re-read the instructions paying special attention to the extra programs required to run the mod. The bottom line is that you must install all of those programs FIRST before installing Sexlab.

For starters, what I would do if I were you is to install all of those mods first... then check to see that your game is running fine. Then, install a small poser mod like Halo's Poser or Kinoko Poser (on Nexus) to test that FNIS is working. These poser mods are like Sexlab but on the most basic, most primitive level. Like Sexlab is Calculus and the Poser mods are just basic adding and subtracting arithmetic. That's the difference.

Finally, once everything checks out, then you may install Sexlab.

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll get off my lazy ass but I'm sure you can figure it out. I remember my first time with Sexlab... I didn't even know what I was doing! But somehow it just all worked out magically. Pun intended.

amorous adventures mod, and installed it

[---]

The animations aren't working when I'm making out with someone

Let's start with the elementary.

Target an NPC and press N.

Open MCM > SexLab > Animation Editor.

Click on "Click Here" next to "Play Animation".

Click "OK" to confirm.

Close the MCM.

Describe what happens next.

Archived