BAIN-Wizard customizable BP,MBP,MBP++ with Chocolate (and also now with x117 !)

Reasons for uploading an Modpack

I didn't like to download a massive amount of data to get BP, MBP and MBP++ running, since you need to overwrite some of the Data of BP with the Data MBP and some of the data of MBP with the data of MBP++. Due to that, I put all of these Mods together in an BAIN-Ready format which is "just" 3.55GB(Uncompressed - Compresse ~1.5GB) big. Despite that fact, it's literally a pain to set up a all these Mods by Hand (or with an japanese OMOD).
This package doesn't contain as much Mods as the one of cyb3r :Mbp ++ allin1 omod v2.1beta .

It lacks following Mods the package of cyb3r contains:

Cute Elves BP v1.0b
Chanpon v1.0
Lopears elf v0.8.3
Lopears elf-Mini v0.8.3
working eyelashes v6.4 (again for chanpon)
esp for ashara's Siren's and tritons
Sks ren's hairpack
Diablo elf 6in1

Then why bother downloading this ?

Unfortunatley cyb3r's package won't let you customize MBP as intended by the original author and comes with a bunch of other stuff you eventually don't want to include.
This release combines the 4 Mods while keeping modularity as intended.

This Download contains:

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed v1.8.0 Fixed
Modular Beautiful People 2ch-Edition (Full) 1.4
Modular Beautiful People ++ v098
MBPpp_Chocolate_Elves-37368-0-3-8

Requirements

Oblivion (Obviously)
Oblivion Patch 1.2.0416
Wrye Bash I suggest to not use the Alpha version.
Archive Manager like WinRaR
BOSS

I strongly recommend to use an Bodyreplacer for males and females like:
Female EyeCandy Body Replacer by Exnem
HG EyeCandy Body by RAIAR
MaleBodyReplacerV4 by Robert

Installation

Manual Installation

Newbie Guide

Download the archives and extract them with WinRar or another archivemanager of your choice which can handle splitted .rar files.
Drag and Drop the extracted folder into your Bash-Installer Tab or place it directly into your "...\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers" folder.
Open WryeBash and switch to your Installer Tab.
You should see one entry on the left hand side.
Left click on it (once).
On the right side you should see a field called "Sub-Packages".
If you don't, the "Comments /WizBAIN Editor" section has probably messed up your window - move it down as far as you can, you don't need it here.
Check in the subpackages section for each number ONE section, 06 and 07 are optional, however, if you select 06, you need to select one checkbox of 07 and

vice versa.
Which Checkboxes need to be selected are depending of your Oblivion Bodyreplacer and your system, but it should be pretty obvious which one you need to

select.
Perform a right click on my package in the left Window and hit install.

Run BOSS.

Swith back to WryeBash and right click in the Mods Tab on the bashed patch and select "Rebuilt patch". Confirm any message which might show up and select

"Rebuilt Patch", this may take some time.
When youre finished, check any entry in the Mod's tab except there is an cross or dot in the Checkbox, leave them as they are.

Run Oblivion

Experienced User Guide

Unpack my modpack and add it to your Bashinstaller.
Check only one Subpackage per digit.
Package 00 - 05 are requiered !
06 and 07 are optional but depend on each other.
When you're done installing it and run BOSS, check the mods, rebuilt the BashedPatch and you're fine.

Wizard Installation (Recommended)

Newbie Guide

Download the archives and extract the content with WinRar or another archivemanager of your choice which can handle splitted .rar files. Put the files from the Wizardarchive into that folder. Open WryeBash and switch to your Installer Tab. Drag and Drop the extracted folder into your Bash-Installer Tab or place it directly into your "...\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers" folder. You should see one entry on the left hand side.
Right click on it (once) and select Wizard. Follow the instructions which are now getting displayed.

Run BOSS.

Swith back to WryeBash and right click in the Mods Tab on the bashed patch and select "Rebuilt patch". Confirm any message which might show up and select

"Rebuilt Patch", this may take some time.
When youre finished, check any entry in the Mod's tab except there is an cross or dot in the Checkbox, leave them as they are.

Run Oblivion

Experienced User Guide

Unpack my modpack and add it to your Bashinstaller and add the content of the Wizardarchive into the extracted folder.
Install the Modpack using the Wizard.
When you're done installing it and run BOSS, check the mods, rebuilt the BashedPatch and you're fine.

If you use BOSS, you should'n need this, but anyways, here is my load order:

Active Mod Files:
• 00 Oblivion.esm

• 01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

• 02 Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

• 03 Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm

• 04 Cobl Main.esm

• 05 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

• 06 Mart's Monster Mod.esm

• 07 FCOM_Convergence.esm

• 08 Armamentarium.esm

• 09 Artifacts.esm

• 0A Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

• 0B Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

• 0C DLCShiveringIsles.esp

• 0D Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

• 0E USIPS Additional Changes.esp

• 0F Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp

• 10 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp

• 11 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp

• 12 Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp

• 13 Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp

• ++ FCOM_Francescos.esp

• ++ FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp

• 14 FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp

• 15 DLCHorseArmor.esp

• 16 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 17 DLCOrrery.esp

• 18 DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 19 DLCVileLair.esp

• 1A DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 1B DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

• 1C DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 1D DLCSpellTomes.esp

• ++ DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 1E DLCThievesDen.esp

• 1F DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

• ++ MMM_Runeskull_Rebalance_BETA2.esp

• 20 Cobl Glue.esp

• 21 Cobl Si.esp

• 22 Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

• 23 FCOM_BobsArmory.esp

• 24 Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp

• ++ FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp

• 25 Oblivion WarCry EV.esp

• 26 FCOM_WarCry.esp

• 27 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

• • • OMOBS_SI.esp

• 28 OMOBS Optional Combat Settings.esp

• 29 ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp

• 2A OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp

• 2B FCOM_Convergence.esp

• ++ FCOM_EntropicOrderHardcore.esp

• 2C Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp

• ++ Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp

• 2D Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp

• 2E Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp

• 2F Mart's Monster Mod - Hunting & Crafting.esp

• 30 Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp

• 31 Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp

• ++ Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.esp

• ++ Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp

• ++ ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp

• ++ ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp

• ++ MMM-Cobl.esp

• 32 Artifacts.esp

• ++ Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp

• 33 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

• 34 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 35 DLCFrostcrag.esp

• 36 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

• 37 Knights.esp

• 38 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

• • • DLC_MOBS.esp

• ++ FCOM_Knights.esp

• ++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp

• ++ Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp

• ++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp

• ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

• • • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

• ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

• ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

• ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

• ++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

• 39 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

• ++ Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp

• • • FCOM_Archery.esp

• ++ Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp

• 3A Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Compatibility

You shouldn't expierience any compatibility issues, but there is a chance that these mods conflict with other racemods.
As you can see in my loadorder, I am using FCOM. It works fine for me even THOUGH I am using FCOM. That's what I call compatible (If you know what I mean).

Disclaimer

This Package is still in Beta, if your machine explodes it's not my fault !

If you like the Modpack I may release an wizard to further simplify the installation and add screenshots.
I may also add new features to the Modpack or release new ones.

Personal Comment

If you really like it, I wont spit in your face if you would reupload it on a different filehoster ( In fact I would probably praise you as a god for

creating a Mirror, I don't know how long these files will be online and I really don't have the patientce to upload them again for 5 Hours).
However, this is an loverslab.com exclusive package. You may use it here for whatever you want, but please don't Upload it anywhere else or publish the Links on another Site.

Credits

For the Used Mods

-Acidoangel for Cute Elves
-AGS for AGS Hairs
-Ahiru for AhiruMouth
-AlienSlof for Dremora Textures
-APmod for APPageboy Hairs
-Ashara for Ashara's Sirens and Tritons
-Babe for Babe Hairs
-BG2408 for KT Script Fix
-BlueBack5150 for Horkew(Black)'s Tail Texture & Lycanthrope Elf EC Texture
-Capucine for Capucine Hairs for Argonians and Khajiits
-Comit for CTarg Hairs for Argonians
-David Moyer for Orog
-EspAdd for Sizuru
-Flonne for Flonne's Ren Eye Recolours
-Grimdeath & Syko Fox for Tang Mo
-Gunman for 2ch Gunman Hairs
-HISSSSA for HS-Hairs & Tang Mo, Skyrim Khajiit EC Textures
-idkrrr for Corean Hairs & Saram Hairs
-Kikaimegami & Slig for Improved Playable Dremora
-Kozaburo for original meshes and textures of Babe Hairs
-KyneTarse for the Vampire Hunter's Sight and Khajiit Night Eye toggles script & Custom Race Fix
-kz for various 2ch Hairs
-Lejardo & Treetop Smoker for Human Races and Face Texture
-Luchaire for Tabaxi Cat Races & White Tabaxi
-Nec for Nec Elves
-Nequam for Nequam Eyes & Ainmhi
-MidnightVoyager for the inspiration of Beautiful People 2ch-Ed
-Miss Onatopp for Elves of Lineage II
-Ozmo for Ren's Eyes for BP-2ch
-Ren, Daeger & Ranma-chan for Ren's Hairs and Eyes & Mystic Elves
-SM for Sm Cassandra & HighKingHair & Pr-ttyCure Hairs and more
-Soya for Soya 4 Hairs Pack
-tad for Wiera Race
-Theodic Marthil for Skyrim Khajiit
-Trigger190 for Bald hairstyle
-XiNAVRO for Chocolate Elves
-BP 2ch-Ed Developers (Hakaishin, Henkyo, RR◆vI4I8.Yi2I)
-AlienSlof & Robert for Robert's Male Body & textures
-Anto(coolsims.net) & Lucha for CoolSimsHair.
-Dryad for MAIA Hair.
-fallen20 & Dryad for Fall HairFix.
-Geechan for GeeEye (amazin eyesets).
-hepsy for HepsyHairs.
-Kafeid for MultiPierced Ears.
-kani_hime for KHEye & Tolkien Elves(tattoo), Tolkien Elves
-Lucha for Blood Witcher & Blood Witches.
-Luchaire for UFF hi-rez textures.
-motimonta for miqote.
-Ozmo for HGEC hi-rez textures.
-Q-Ta & tona for QTAHair (Kami Haitteiru).
-RAIAR for HGEC body.
-RAN for Tabaxi Customize Pack.
-RAN & tennoji yukisuke & Ren & HISSSSA for RANsHair.
-Retma for Retma Eye Odd.
-Robert for Robert's Female and Robert's Male bodies.
-Room207 for Room207Hair.
-Rose & HT and Aria at GSBmodders for RoseSimsHair. (http://www.rosesims.org)
-Scanti for mmouthargonian.egm/nif/tri/DDS .
-Sizuru for EspAdd & EspSort.
-slim & idkrrr- & Snowy & uzk for ChanponSimple & Slimx105 & Slimx110.
-TeamFF for TFF body.
-tetrodoxin for The Synx. (dustinflan for male texture resource)
-Throttlekitty & Jclyde6108 for Working Eyelashes.
-Throttlekitty for Head06 mesh
-tona for Raccoon dog Headmesh .
-VanillaBeans & Ren for VB Hair.
-VanillaBeans & Ren & Cernasite for Ren VB Dragon Eyes.
-ziitch & Cazy & Anto & FumoFumo for Cazy Hair Pack.
-tennoji yukisuke for Lop-EarsElf.
-tennoji yukisuke & Ren for AmiHair & KKKHair
-SK for SKS REN's Hair.
-TerranceKim324 & Sincerely for Moonshadow Elves.
-bnnfish for MBP 2ch-Ed.
-2ch Modders & People

Personal Special thanks to
Rogue13 for the fantastic MBP setup tutorial. This Modpack wouldn't be possible without it !
cyb3r for the first aviable MBP Modpack on LoversLab. I got my inspiration from it !

Help Wanted !

As you probably can see, the Wizard lackse preview images. If you could send me some preview's of the options I would be very greatful.

My Japanese sucks - I have really no Idea what to do with the optional files of MBP++098. If somebody could explain that to me, I would make another upload with an Wizard in which you can choose between the additional Files.

3. I'm from Germany, therfore it is sometime really hard for me to write in English. If you find any mistakes (In the Wizard or in this post), tell me. I would like to correct them an improve my english skills.

Downloads

Main Files

Optional Plugins
x117 and x117Eng and BP2 Eng (upload in Progress)

Wizard v1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?1i6l14t1324a4n5

GUESS WHAT !
You can download multiple files at once thank's to Mediafire !
Also, you don't have to wait.
All you have to do is to enter a Captcha after 4 or 5 Downloads.

Future Updates

I'm looking forward to include some Mods cyb3r included and to make a Modpack for XEOSP.

Changelog

Wizard
v1.1 Fixed a bug leading to loose the selections in the Wizard
v1.2 Added x117 and Eng esp's and fixed some ugly grammar mistakes

ModPack
Added x117 Race and Eng esp's for MBP and x117

Reuploaded the files to Mediafire

Moved files out of the TEMP-Folder - Sorry for that

EDIT - 2013-03-17

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Although I really love Mediafire I'm a little bit disappointet of them right now.

"Sharing of this file is restricted because it's a mutli volume encrypted file."

So what? Am I not allowed to split files or what? Ugh... I'll have to ReUp them without Passwordprotection and without Archivesplitting.

This will result in a little bit more effort for you guys, if you want to get the pack together.

Fun part of this is, I'd had to download the files again because I had to experience some Data-Loss in the past.

I've also fixed the problem with the Temp-Folder Sarnaath statet - thanks for that!

Regarding the plans I had to add more Content to the package.... Well let's just say: Skyrim.

I'm not leaving Oblivion (for the sake of god I never could) but modding Skyrim is really fun because you don't have to mess with as much incompatible Mods as you had to with Oblivion. It's like Holidays you know...

I'll probably Upload some Modpacks for Skyrim in the near future.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT END

EDIT - 2013-12-11

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It appears that my old files are available for download again. I can't remember what has changed between the old and the new update. I suggest to just download the new one.

Anyways, here are the links:

As there has been a question on how to extract the archives of the newer upload:

Extract the ShudenPack.zip file while having the other files in the same folder using WinRAR and you'll get a BAIN-Ready .rar-File.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT END

Edited by Shuden

Good job! Adding x117 to the MBP mod pack would be a very good idea as that would effectively meet all the requirements for any of the current lovers mods that are out there.

This of course is your choice. :)

When and if you get ready to mess with XeoSP/XeoSP++ just holler and I can PM you with all the known links I have for files to make it easier for you to get and start putting together your package.

Good job! Adding x117 to the MBP mod pack would be a very good idea as that would effectively meet all the requirements for any of the current lovers mods that are out there.

This of course is your choice. :)

When and if you get ready to mess with XeoSP/XeoSP++ just holler and I can PM you with all the known links I have for files to make it easier for you to get and start putting together your package.

Thanks !

x117 has now been added. I'd like to pit my hands on XeoSp/XeoSp++ but I would like to include the optional files for the x117 Race and MBP++ first. Unfortunatly I have no idea what to do with them.

Anyway' date=' aren't the links in Nightwynd's MBP and XEO (Updated links) thread up to date ?

If they are outdatet, I would be very glad if you could PM me !

• 3 months later...

Thanks so much for this. I'm not familiar with OBMM or omods, and much prefer Wrye Bash, this was a lifesaver. A few comments, especially for others who might download this:

1. After extracting all the downloads in the OP, move all of the 07 Chocolate Elves folders out of the Temp folder so they are with all the other numbered MBP folders. The wizard will fail at the end if you don't. You can delete the Temp folder after moving out the Chocolate Elves folders.

2. There's a problem with the NEC Mystic Dark Elf face textures which leads to black faces and sometimes bright magenta skin. See here and here. I used the fix in the last post of the 2nd link and used the NEC Mystic High Elf face normal map (the dark elf version is corrupt, won't open in GIMP with the DDS plugin) to fix the problem.

3. There's a great BAIN version of Roberts Male Body v52 here. And a BAIN version of EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion here.

4. Many of the MBP custom races lack male body textures compatible with Roberts v52. Note: Skyrim Khajit available here. Fortunately most of the custom races use the Ren_MysticElf male body textures. Replacing the Textures\Characters\Ren\Ren_MysticElf\Male\RetFootMale.dds and ...RenFootMale_n.dds with one of Roberts v52 textures (I used the High Elf) solves most of problems, although necklines are quite visible (no worse than vanilla Oblivion though). The Lineage elves are an exception, but you can do the same thing to fix those. I did not find a fix for the Tang Mo or the Wild Tabaxi. I was able to create a crude recolor of the Roberts Khajiit texture for the Wild Tabaxi which works ok, but is not great. Creating a Tang Mo compatible texture is beyond my skill set. I created a BAIN package to make these texture substitutions, and it seems to be working well in my game.

That's it. I just wanted to post my experiences for the benefit of others who decide to use this BAIN version for MBP. I'm so glad I found this, really, it's the way to go and so much simpler than installing it manually or through omods (IMO, and yes I did attempt Rogue13's guide). Except for the Mystic Dark Elf face fix (which I can upload if anyone is interested) the other issues, which are present no matter which method you use to install MBP, are probably not a big deal.

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for this. I'm not familiar with OBMM or omods' date=' and much prefer Wrye Bash, this was a lifesaver. A few comments, especially for others who might download this:

1. After extracting all the downloads in the OP, move all of the 07 Chocolate Elves folders out of the Temp folder so they are with all the other numbered MBP folders. The wizard will fail at the end if you don't. You can delete the Temp folder after moving out the Chocolate Elves folders.

2. There's a problem with the NEC Mystic Dark Elf face textures which leads to black faces and sometimes bright magenta skin. See here and here. I used the fix in the last post of the 2nd link and used the NEC Mystic High Elf face normal map (the dark elf version is corrupt, won't open in GIMP with the DDS plugin) to fix the problem.

3. There's a great BAIN version of Roberts Male Body v52 here. And a BAIN version of EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion here.

4. Many of the MBP custom races lack male body textures compatible with Roberts v52. Note: Skyrim Khajit available here. Fortunately most of the custom races use the Ren_MysticElf male body textures. Replacing the Textures\Characters\Ren\Ren_MysticElf\Male\RetFootMale.dds and ...RenFootMale_n.dds with one of Roberts v52 textures (I used the High Elf) solves most of problems, although necklines are quite visible (no worse than vanilla Oblivion though). The Lineage elves are an exception, but you can do the same thing to fix those. I did not find a fix for the Tang Mo or the Wild Tabaxi. I was able to create a crude recolor of the Roberts Khajiit texture for the Wild Tabaxi which works ok, but is not great. Creating a Tang Mo compatible texture is beyond my skill set. I created a BAIN package to make these texture substitutions, and it seems to be working well in my game.

That's it. I just wanted to post my experiences for the benefit of others who decide to use this BAIN version for MBP. I'm so glad I found this, really, it's the way to go and so much simpler than installing it manually or through omods (IMO, and yes I did attempt Rogue13's guide). Except for the Mystic Dark Elf face fix (which I can upload if anyone is interested) the other issues, which are present no matter which method you use to install MBP, are probably not a big deal.

I would love the Mystic Dark Elf face fix .. I've tried using GIMP in the past and had no luck with textures lol, so would save me massive amounts of frustration!

Thanks!

I would love the Mystic Dark Elf face fix .. I've tried using GIMP in the past and had no luck with textures lol, so would save me massive amounts of frustration!

Thanks!

Here's the fix I made. I just used the NEC High Mystic Elf normal map, and copied the NEC Dark Mystic Elf texture onto the NEC High Mystic Elf texture and saved. Seem to work well enough in my game. Hope it works well for you too. The zip should be in BAIN format, just install it after MBP.

edit: alternate download.

Awesome, thanks for responding so quickly! Unfortunately still have a black face on an npc but after looking in TSEdit it appears to be a chocolate elf lol I gotta find where the face is pointing to and maybe get the proper file structure set (btw, its Evenia (sp?) in the bravil underground - will report on progress lol)

Cheers!

EDIT: Yeah, it appears the issue was with lop-ear chocolate elf textures not being installed - sorry !

• 9 months later...

I love the work you did here, thanks for everything.

my only problem im running into is the X117.  I deleted my old DLs from you and went with the fresh ones with the 1.2 wizard.  Your update made it sound like the X117 files were included, but I don't see the esp or the folders for me to put the files in manualy.  Am I missing something? Thanks.