An Idiot Fails At: ILC and Bodyslide.

Dragon King

So, I installed bodyslide and I Love Cleavage and of course it didn't appear in game.

I have installed HDT correctly with ILC HDT Bodyslide files, Bodyslide when selecting "Outfit/Body" I see the vanilla armors such as draugrHDT.

When selecting Batch Build, it looks like it completed the task and it gives me the ok message. But in game such is not the case. 

Doing it manually works, oddly enough, but I edit the bodies a lot so that would be quite a bit of work for each outfit.

Also, selecting build doesn't work, I have to make Ctrl+Build and manually place them for it to work in game.

When you are doing a batch build make sure that you uncheck the bodies you don't want from the batch list.  Otherwise you will get the last body in the list, usually the nevernude one.

I'm not sure about having to do Ctrl-Build.  I've never run into that issue.  Click on Settings in Bodyslide, and make sure the Game Data Path is correct for your current install.

Archived