What's going on here. Some wierd shadow on skin texture bug.

Hitom

Does it changes when you move camera closer?

Does it goes away when you restart the game?

If yes- you are running out of graphic memory.

Yeah. However, I did find a fix for it.  In skyrimprefs.ini, I increased the fShadowBiasScale from 0.1500 to 0.500 and it removed the problem. However, an hour later I installed some more shit and something happend to my computer. Now it can't register my GPU. Soooo, Yeah, merry fucking Christmas?

Does it changes when you move camera closer?

Does it goes away when you restart the game?

If yes- you are running out of graphic memory.

Yeah. However, I did find a fix for it.  In skyrimprefs.ini, I increased the fShadowBiasScale from 0.1500 to 0.500 and it removed the problem. However, an hour later I installed some more shit and something happend to my computer. Now it can't register my GPU. Soooo, Yeah, merry fucking Christmas?

Yeah, it seems like ur hardware is having trouble keeping up with ur skyrim. Moded skyrim is the most demanding game i have ever run on my system, i have often simialr glitches with body textures. Especially when i have youtube running in the background, then its guaranteed to happen.

meshes  and  textures   don't  matching

No, thats not how mismatched textures/meshes look like.

As far as I can tell, my GPU wasn't good enough for the setup. I changed some things to make it easier on the setup, by tweaking some ini numbers. I continued installing shit because I'm a dumb ass. An hour or two later my PCI-e ports fried. GG. No re. Going to get a new computer.

Archived