NPC's walk but also dont walk? O.o - Help!

Khajiirah

Well,

i had this Problem before and it was an Mod or Plugin i cant say, also i cant find the Thread for it :o(

The Problem i have is, that all Human Actors in Game, Male/Female, also Childs dont walk away after i spoke to them, or after they stop and spoke to me.

Like SVEN in Riverwood, ("Faendal bla bla...").. he says something and stop walking, okay, so far so good..

But when these Actors/NPC's try to walk again, they move their Ankles and also their Body. It looks like Charlie Chaplin, or the Moonwalk. lol

They do this for some Seconds and then they walk away without any issues.

And as i was at the Bleakfalls Entry, the Enemies also diddnt fight, they just stand and diddnt move, same for these Enemies which are at the Tower, on the Way to the Bleakfalls Dungeon.

I really cant remember whats causing this error, yes i know about T-Pose and FNIS and this and this, i just hope someone knows exactly this Bug and could tell me how to fix it again.

Thanks,

- Khajiirah

No, they just staying where they are and use a walking animation. It looks like an NPC try to turn around, and this he does 4 times in 2 seconds, after that he walks away.

I solved it for now by Making a Completely new char, also savegame cleaner tools diddnt help.

Ah and i disabled the following Mods:

FootIKOffSpell.esp

BlushWhenAroused.esp

BlushWhenArousedCE.esp

(and Temptress Race i did uninstall)

Also i downloaded the Newest Version of FNIS + FNIS Creature ADDON, FNIS For Spells, and FNIS PCEA 2.

I will try reenable or install these Mods, also i will load the (Buggy) Savegame to find out what exactly causes this Bug.

Thanks.

Archived