Pls help CBBE/Bodyslide Issue

t00p

Hello! Im trying to play a single player game as a female with the Bodyslide preset i created. I used the "CBBE Body Physics" body. and batch built all of my armor/outfits, to work with my preset. The problem is In game my clothing textures turned to mush after performing the batch build. It only seems to be an issue with all female outfits, when im nude the textures are normal.

The two screenshots i attached is what i see on all the female NPCs including myself when ever i put on the Vault 111 Suit and Wastelander Outfit. The same thing will happen with all the other clothing. It's Odd because in the build preview the outfit it looks fine, but if i open up any of the .Nifs in Outfit Studio or in-game i see this crap, i cant seem to figure out the problem :( probably a simple fix im missing. 

post-1521487-0-54204100-1480247671_thumb.png

post-1521487-0-03722700-1480247674_thumb.png

Hi, i dont want to create a new thread so i will ask a question here: 

My game have a bug that if i shot dead female body it will have some kind of red texture on the body

My game have: cbbe, silk smooth skin, enhanced blood texture, texture optimization project, no enb

post-196652-0-24179500-1480865303_thumb.png

Archived