Settlers don't produce anything anymore, workshop stays empty.

uriel1987

So i'm trying an heavy crafting/settlement building survival playtrough, i relied a lot on settlers farming/ scavenging to do stuff.

All went well until settlers stopped producing anything. No fertilizers, no scrap, no water, no food.

I'm sure i did not reach any cap because every workshop is completely empty. No matter how much i wait or travel around, all the workshops in my 3 settlements stays completely empty.

The only thing that's still getting produced are the flare gun ammo at sanctuary.

I tried unassigning settlers and assigning them again to a different job, most of time it does nothing, but sometimes they do produce a couple of things instantly and then production stops again.

If i load an earlier save i don't have the problem, but i will loose 4 hours of progress (i did a bit of questing and didn't check settlements for a while) and also i have no idea if the issue may reappear. 

I don't have many mods that affect settlements, just ocdecorator, scrap everything, homemaker, bettler settlers and contraptions expanded.

What version are you playing ?? are these mods updated to work with your current version number ?? Try this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12430 it should remove the cap entirely i am currently playing with 1.8.7 latest version and i dont see any stop in production. Not sure if it is a bug in survival mode i currently play in normal mode still want to create safes.

I'm playing with 1.8.7.

I don't know if those mod are updated to work with my current version number, on their nexus pages it doesn't say if they are compatible with the latest patch .

I tried that mod but still i only get ammo for the flare gun. My guess it's that for some reason all settlement scripts stopped working.

Maybe i should restart and trim again my modlist, but i already restarted twice, if i keep doing this i will only have clothing mods.  :(

Are you sure it is not just caused by a mod ?? have you tried it clean first without any mods active ?? i am really carlefull with any mods especially for serious play through if i see all is well no conflict then i start serious play through.

I tried to load the savegame without mods and i still had the problem.

I didn't try to start a new game without the mods, but since settlements worked fine for hours when i started this playtrough i think they should work.

Archived