Soooo...i know this is an odd request but... i stoped playing skyrim for a while (a couple of months) and decided to return at the beggining of the week...starting by checking updates and such in my list, bodyslide was one that needed update so i did it...turns out it was a really bad idea...since it seems that starting from version 4, OpenGl 3.3 is required, my laptop is quite old, and no longer has updates for most of it's drivers, it has openGL 3.1 and there's no way to uograde it...so i kind of dick myself here since i can no longer use the preview feature, nor can i use the entire outfit studio...(i know i'll sound like an ass, but a warning in the main mode page would've been helpfull -.-"...even tought i guess is expected for people to keep things up to date, so ignore that xD)...so like i said at the start, this is an odd question/request, but...

does anyone have a pre 4 version of Bodyslide around UwU"?? Anyone? Pretty please :3???

I know this is most likely not going to happen...but i want to use all my options and get closure in the matter before giving up...anyway, thanks in advance :3