Texture Problems

hey guys, heres my problem:

somehow the skins on my Character are somehow fucked up, the nipples have no colour and the Tits have some really weird marks or something like that.

Furthermore the Panties are always Visible and somehow Fucked up.

(See the Pic )

Any Suggestions how to fix this?

PS:im using the BnB Body replacers for females

rljlgy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Please don't mind me piggy backing your post, but while I bang my head against the wall, can someone please continue exploring this problem with me?

I have installed and reinstalled, now I'm running NO mods (deleted them all before the install, and my texture and mesh folders -hell I deleted the whole damn directory) except BnB its the only mod I'm running, I have the EXACT same texture issue as is pictured in the original post - I have downloaded an ArchiveInvalidated.bsa because for some-odd reason everytime I click Tools/Archive Invalidation on FOMM no-friggin-thing happens, when I bring up Tools again there it is, already activated - It is POSSESSED!!!! There are little gremlins running from my Oblivion folder (fleeing mind you) into my newly created New Las Vegas File... and I hate them... hate them!

I am pulling out my hair, that took years to grow - You're my only hope, please help me, you're my only hope!!!

I'd post my load list but seriously... bouncing natural breasts is the only new mod - the only friggin thing in my texture and mesh folders IS BnB .... okay here it is anyway...

TribalPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

Total active plugins: 7

Total plugins: 7

Did any of that make sense? Did I forget to download something from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047

Gah!!!! I'm sooooo frustrated ... Why did I install this game!!! I should go back to Oblivion, I finally got it working perfect after 5 years of tinkering... I really don't want to tinker with this for 5 years to get it to work.

Why are you running FNV as a mod for the Tribal Pack?

I do not understand your question... that's just kinda the way it came after I installed the program and the updates... is it not supposed to be that way? Should I disable the tribal pack? Will that help my texture issue?

As an aside' date=' I deleted all my textures again, and installed another body I found on the first post at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8867 and have experienced the same texture issues.

I'm sure there is some incredibly simple answer to this and I have overlooked some very obvious thing in my installation... buuuuut I really need your help finding it.[/color']

The first thing loading in your load order is the game, everything after it is a mod. FalloutNV.esm is not first in your load order but TribalPack.esm is, meaning you are running FNV as a mod to the Tribal Pack. It's probably not the cause of these particular issues, but not running FalloutNV.esm at the top of your load order can cause all sorts of unpredictable problems. Get BOSS and run it; it'll put all the .esms in their proper order.

The problem you are experiencing is an Archive Invalidation issue. Open up Fallout.ini under Documents/My Games/FalloutNV and search for "[Archive]". It should read something like this at the end:

SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa

The important part being that the AI!.bsa (or whatever the version you downloaded is called) is listed first. If it's not listed there, put it first.

Okay well... works now!

I was making a couple mistakes, for some reason I was fiddling with the config default in the Bethesda/New Las Vegas folder instead of the Games/New Las Vegas Folder.

I also took your advice and made sure the name of the Archive Invalidation was at the beginning of the sArchiveList=, because it was not originally.

Then magically I was able to activate and deactive the Archive Invalidation in FOMM and tah dah!!!

Thank you Thank you Zippy57!!!

ps. I also changed my load order and downloaded BOSS

Archived