please help my skyrim

9tailedfox

So ive seen something interesting looking at legacy of the Dragonborn, apparently i don't need these mods as they are integrated with it

Book Covers Skyrim
- Book Covers Skyrim Lost Library
- Moonpaths to Elsweyr

ALSO in BIG LETTERING

Skyrim Immsersive Creatures: SIC replaces all of the falmer in the game as well as their armor, hence the vanilla falmer armor never drops and hence cannot be displayed. You must find static placements of the vanilla armor or console in a set for the display in the armory. Additionally this will greatly reduce the drop rate of falmer archeology fragments from falmer when you have the scavenger archeology perk.

-Sexlab/Lover's Lab mods: these are very script heavy and mess with core animation systems of the game which drastically destabilizes even the most solid game. Using any of the frameworks from this site along with Legacy will cause major problems. 

Im using both these mods, what should i do. I want this mod but in order for me to have it i have to give up all adult mods and immersive creatures

So ive seen something interesting looking at legacy of the Dragonborn, apparently i don't need these mods as they are integrated with it

Book Covers Skyrim

- Book Covers Skyrim Lost Library

- Moonpaths to Elsweyr

ALSO in BIG LETTERING

Skyrim Immsersive Creatures: SIC replaces all of the falmer in the game as well as their armor, hence the vanilla falmer armor never drops and hence cannot be displayed. You must find static placements of the vanilla armor or console in a set for the display in the armory. Additionally this will greatly reduce the drop rate of falmer archeology fragments from falmer when you have the scavenger archeology perk.

-Sexlab/Lover's Lab mods: these are very script heavy and mess with core animation systems of the game which drastically destabilizes even the most solid game. Using any of the frameworks from this site along with Legacy will cause major problems. 

Im using both these mods, what should i do. I want this mod but in order for me to have it i have to give up all adult mods and immersive creatures

I could say the same about his mod if that helps.

Or I could list out a series of mods in your load order that also would reduce your papyrus load.

Perhaps drop,

Werewolf mod, Combat Evolved, Dual Combat, Dual Wield Skse version...

Thing is I thought you were having an issue with venders, so this is an aside to the actual problem which venders shouldn't be an issue with your Sexlab Mods.

I am right now in the same dileama in bilding a immersive and sexy skyrim ;) And i can say the best thing is to go in game play for 1 hour try everything and see what you like and what you dont really need!

for example you have some Werewolf mods and than you have a flying mod! I mean i am dont judge you but what do you want? A Flying Werewolf? Sounds great but for gameplay i dont know! :) Same for Beeing Female , great mod , but if you play a female it dont make fun in a real play through because you have to think so much for this mod it stops you from gameplay! and if you dont go for a real playthrough for what do you need Legacy of the Dragonborn when you never find most of the items because you to busy with beeing pregnant? I hope you understand what i try to say  :shy:

I would replace all your combat mods with Wildcat, one mod for almost all your needs! ;)

I can recommend you all of EnaiSiaion mods because they do what they say and not much more and you dont have to think when you play the game , you just play and feel the differents and it feels right! But this is just my point! 

But this is just what i am think so you have to look and think for your self! 

Its allways good to go in TES5edit and check your mods for conflicts. So you can see better what mod overwrites another mod .

When you load the smithing perk overhaul after Ordinator you can remove the smithing perk overhaul because it will be overwriten by ordinator. 

Did you install Zaz Animation pack v061 + the pack v0611 ?

Did you install the Modern Brawl Bug Fix http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77465/? ? If not do it NOW!! ;)

With all the mods you like to use its more than recommended to do a MergedPatch AND a Bashed Patch!! You realy need them or your mods will not work together correctly !

I use the flying mod for the better looking dragon aspect.

Ill keep all enai scions mods

I want all adult stuff

i want legacy 

ill have to find a different monster mod

ill keep purity

i want economy in my skyrim

I want the overhauls

Which is better, Faalskar or moonpath?

I want the pirate mod and stuff that adds to dark brotherhood/thieves/skyhaven

beauty mods

also which is better moonpath or faalskar?

helgan reborn or immersive college of winterhold?

so let's see there is 

adult mods:sexlab, SL defeat, apropos,  SOS , SL cumshot, SL werewolves, more nasty critters, creature framework,milk mod econ, Jugs, beeing female, cum alchemy

economy: trade and barter , trade routes, coin replacer redux, exchange currency

overhauls: skytest,hunterborn,

environment: populates cites town and villages, populated roads and lands, populated prisons and cells, animallica, farm animals

Enai Scions mods: Wyntermist, imperious, aurora,spectraverse, magne-ge, thunderchild, wildcat, apocolypse spells, dwemertech

Shiny things, Unique treasures, unique unique, immersive jewelry

Archived