Mod Configuration section does not appear

AFluffyFox

I am having a bit of trouble getting LoversLabs to work with Skyrim and cannot seem to figure it out. First time around I was able to enable and disable settings for SkyUI and FNIS, but was receiving an ‘?’ warning and proceeded to switch between first and third person as instructed; which did not resolve the issue. I had installed the mods through Nexus. Thinking a manual install of each would do the trick I uninstalled Skyrim and deleted the folder in x86. After redownloading to have a clean copy and manually installing and booting up skyrim the mod portion was completely gone from the settings section. Thinking maybe I did something wrong I repeated the clean install process (made a backup folder) and tried with installing with Nexus. Shockingly the same thing happened yet again with the mods not appearing in the settings. 

As a last resort, I decided I would start a new game (since previous games had mods from the steamworkship which were no longer implemented) and the results were the same. What I don’t understand though is that once the game loads it states that SexLab Debug Target and SelfLab Debug self have been added. It seems like LoversLabs is communicating with Skyrim, but simply not working. I have tried launching the game through the SKSE and through Nexus and the results were the same.

Note: SkyUI doesn’t activate either

Mods:

FNIS Behavior v3-3-11811

FNIS Creature Pack 6-1-11811

FNIS Spells v5_0_1

SkyUI v5_3_1-3863-5-1

SexLabFramework v162-full

BeasialityAnimationPack

MoreNastyCritters 9_0

SexLabAroused v27c

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SkyUI

Have more mods, but haven’t added them yet since want to go one by one to ensure it works properly before throwing in one hundred-some mods and have no idea who the culprit is. All mods installed through Nexus

FNIS for Users:

Skeleton Arm Fix is only selected

1820 animations for 8mods successfully included (charcter)

835 animations for 2 mods and 33 creatures successfully included

Archived