Help with my Futa-Mod (Missing Script-Event x.X)

Harlekin

Hi, i plan to make a Futa-Mod with equippable penises. so far so good. Ive created a mesh in 3dsmax, unwrapped it, made a texture with Photoshop (wonder why cbbe has only a diff map and a black normal and a black spec-map).. next step was merging anything with Outfitstudio together. I used the same properties like the reference body (same material, same texture-mode (Skin-Tint) so far so good. Ive replaced the nif with an Armor, and it works for the first test.. - BUT... the penis dont use the texture that i gives it.. it uses the skin texture and wraps it around the mesh x.X and i cant find the problem. If i change the Texture-Mode the game Ctd. ._.

its my first try with Fallout mods .. Ill hope someone can help me.^^

its a little bit frustrating to fail with the first step.. when i plan so many with this little mod... x.X

For the textures you need http://gametechdev.github.io/Intel-Texture-Works-Plugin/ to properly open and save them.

As for the skin not showing in game properly, its most likely because of it being swapped by a texture set.

In skyrim it would swap to the skin texture if the nif used the skin tint shader, no matter what the nif was pointing to.

To fix it you could set up one for the penis that points to your textures.

su8t4yax8ayu1mo7g.jpg

Make a texture set with your textures, then link it in the armour addon that is linked in the armour entry, you don't need to have it linked to the race entry since its equipable.

And for the crashing.. it might be due to the textures being saved incorrectly.

No, not really.

For the diffuse Bc1 or if it has an alpha Bc3, Bc7 should also work ok.

For both the normal and spec maps use Bc5.

When you install and use the Intel plug in linked above, the save options will have "texture type" and "compression"

Set texture type to colour to find Bc3 in compression, colour + alpha for Bc3 and normal map for Bc5.

Mip maps can be set to auto generate.

oookay, nice, thanks i was using nvidia-dds plugin from my last skyrim works xD.. with the intel plugin i'll see the normal and spec-map. thats an step forward thanks for that. and.. in my education i learned specmaps are in greyscale and normalmaps blueish.. why both are greenish? xD... is that a bug, a fallout-engine-thing or have i missed something in the past years? ^^

Fallout 4 normal maps have no Z data so the blue channel is not used, and the specular map is a hybrid map that combines a metalness map and a roughness map in to the red and green channel leaving the blue unused.

In fact when you save a texture at Bc5 it will remove the blue channel all together.

Fallout 4 uses PBR, (physically based rendering) for its shader/texture stuff.

Okay, thanks for that :) it works now.. nya.. it dont crashes anymore^^ ... the creation-kit-thing will i test later .. maybe today, maybe sunday... ill let you know - again thanks for your help^^

edit:// Yay it works! :D thanks again... now the real work can start... :)

edit 2://

Oookay, i have all ... items that i need implanted, and there working.. thats pretty fine. Now i have a new problem. I looked the event - scripting page from creationkit.com.. but i can't find a On Keypress (or something else like that) event. How i trigger a key-press? my.. workaround where onentersneaking.. but thats not the fine way i think... x.X

is there a solution?  :)

Edit3:// okay, ive found a tricky solution by my self.. take a Pill x'D 

okay, i'm almost ready.. now i have to figure out how i make it for bodyslide .. :)

Archived