Trying to add scrap to mod added armor, clothes and gear. Any Help?

darkechibi

As the title says, I really want the game to scrap gear that has been created third party. I am currently making a compilation of mod added gear, I figured add scrap data would be easy.

Here is what I have been told;

"Ok I just looked at the pipe pistol and it's in leveled list "modScrapRecipe_NullMelee_Steel" which is used by "mod_Null_Melee_ScrapRecipe_Steel", This is how it's able to be scraped.

You'll need to create new leveled lists for the type of items you want to scrap and a new Scrap Recipe for each type of scrap you want to receive."

this is via chucksteel on nexus.

I do not know how to work with Leveled lists at all. I frankly cannot find data that explains it in a way I follow. If someone could do just one piece of gear that is in game scrappable, I could use that to see what it looks like, better would be a tutorial on what is to be done, and both would be awesome.

your time and help would be super appreciated

DC

Apologies, I really don't understand. Will this allow the items to be scrappable? I appreciate knowlege of how to add the items to the list, but I still do not understand how to set the items to have have scrap data.

EDIT: I had a thought, If someone could point me to a mod that already has scrap data for a piece of armour I could use that perhaps to see what was done. I am not sure, but I think weapons will be easier to do than armour so i would prefer and armoutr mode. One containing just one item preferably, However I will be grateful for any mod that adds a new item in which that item or items are scrappable.

DC

Apologies, I really don't understand. Will this allow the items to be scrappable? I appreciate knowlege of how to add the items to the list, but I still do not understand how to set the items to have have scrap data.

EDIT: I had a thought, If someone could point me to a mod that already has scrap data for a piece of armour I could use that perhaps to see what was done. I am not sure, but I think weapons will be easier to do than armour so i would prefer and armoutr mode. One containing just one item preferably, However I will be grateful for any mod that adds a new item in which that item or items are scrappable.

DC

Hmm that I can't help you with, that's about all I know on the subject as I haven't tried it myself yet.

Archived