Help on Hair Color

ralfetas

Hello,

I made a new jacket for the pampas set, with a hood, and i am with some problem here, i put hair on the hood, so far so good, made some bangs, put there and made a ARMA values that fix in the ARMO value jacket.

The problem is the hair color, because i use a vanilla hair as bang, i don't edit the material, the original BGSM is set as hair tint, greyscale etc... but when in the game, the hair color is the default ginger one, and with currie, the hair is purple (no texture found), i try to see how the hair color is made, is all in the color guide, some with rgb status others with palette status.

There is any way to put a OMOD that bring the hair color to this, or i have to make 50 construction sets for each material swap? I mean, this can be done fast, but one more slot to change stuff i think is too much...

Any help is welcome.

Archived