What To Do With 26 Million Septims?

Is there a good, entertaining mod that will give me an avenue to spend my cash? I'm looking for a mod that requires millions of septims to succeed.

Once I get to my Trade and Commerce store in Chorral, we'll be worth well north of 27,000,000 Septims. What do I do with this money? I want to buy Skingrad...

attachment.php?aid=11424

She's censored because this is a non-adult area of the board, and she's just too wealthy to let you guys look at her breasts...

26,000,000 Septims. I guess I'm done with her. What a sad day this might be...

post-29228-13597876225252_thumb.jpg

I need something to eat her Septims. She is WAY too cocky.

Its great to walk through the game and just annihilate EVERYTHING. Hello, twelve bandits. Darn - you're dead. Sorry, but I'm just going to go sell your loot at my store in Chorral, and earn myself another 200K.

Its hard to give up a toon with over 500 hours invested into her progress, though.

Edit: After I'm done re-modding my game back to where it was before the last great crash, I might work on a high-stakes arena. The gambling den is beyond me, but a million dollar arena with naked catfights might just be doable.

With my luck (video game luck - not real life luck) I'd always win, though...

Holy shit, 26 million? I've never gone about 100k in ANY character, and that's only because I was able to loot the insanely valuable loot of modded enemies.

I'd recommend installing a mod like living economy. It'll make it harder to earn money and sell items.

As for gold dumps, I'm not sure. Download a few castle mods and legitimately buy them unlike how most people get the money through cheats. ;)

All those Septims are legit - mostly from selling Hentaimania items in my trade and commerce store.

Once I fix my game ( I broke it again :( ), I'll check out living economy - thanks for the tip. There's also a newer version of trade and commerce that makes it a bit harder to sell items and has a chance of being robbed.

26 millions... you can go to everywhere else now, and i mean, install hamerfell, skyrim, vvaderfell, mournhold, solsteim (take vilja there, i'm sure she will like it), valenwood, buy houses everywhere, then go and buy a house in dibella resort, buy the insanely expensive house on the top of whitegold tower

this one, you can feel in the top of the world

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/9169

just a trip to elsweyr will get you poor and conscious again, everything there will take money from you, like donating involuntarily to the church of the khajit priest on the desert, just talk to him and he will take money from your pockets (and you can't have it back, all donations are final)

Start a new char, lol. Too much money is always an issue.

You should try the fallout.3 economy mod on oblivion.. i forgot the mod name but it prevent you from getting filthy rich and gold from Guild contracts, income, Quests and treasure loot are more valuable and the merchantile skill plays a heck of a role like fallout.3 barter skills.

buy cheese!! ALL THE CHEESE YOU CAN AFFORD!! as sheogorath would say...

That would be a lot of cheese...

On my "to do" list is a mod that will let me drop piles gold and have the fine citizens of Tamriel fight over it. I was going to make a high-stakes arena (or a high stakes version of Club Cats), but I'd probably end up winning.

buy cheese!! ALL THE CHEESE YOU CAN AFFORD!! as sheogorath would say...

That would be a lot of cheese...

On my "to do" list is a mod that will let me drop piles gold and have the fine citizens of Tamriel fight over it. I was going to make a high-stakes arena (or a high stakes version of Club Cats)' date=' but I'd probably end up winning.

[/quote']

Well, there is Kuertee's gold is an inventory item. The only problem with that is I think there's a limit to how much you can have in your inventory. You would need a bank mod first, deposit it , then install that mod, pull out the gold, and fling it around everywhere. xD You can make a dragon's lair! Throw around a few golden baubles and pretty necklaces.

You could also go around Cyrodiil buying all expensive things you can.

The Dragon Lair idea sounds really cool, though you'd need a good PC if you want that room full of gold and loot to run well.

fling it around everywhere. xD You can make a dragon's lair! Throw around a few golden baubles and pretty necklaces.

Excellent idea! Like this?

RichBitchSmall.jpg

Somehow Scrooge McDuck comes to mind...

Haha' date=' exactly!

[/quote']

OMGZ, Sauce ?!?!?

I'll make that dragon lair whenever possible.

Once more it's my favourite mod 'Ardah - A Desert Dream' by Stroti. A treasure trove of cool resources besides being a very nice location.

This is the upper floor of a building inside Ardah City, close to the city gates. Maybe it's supposed to be the local bank.

The house owner ('Bartlett Green') is dressed in shabby clothes, and when you enter the building you find access to the upper floor is barred by a locked fence of sorts. One TCL or UNLOCK command later (too lazy to steal the key from Bartlett), you find the top floor is cluttered with tons of gold and gemstones. For the picture I rearranged the stuff, concentrating as many valuables as possible in one corner of the room.

I think it's Stroti's ironical take on the trope of avaricious rich folks hoarding their wealth while they disguise themselves as beggars.

There's also a mod named Enhanced Economy that can be used to make less money available in game and services/things/house taxes more expensive.

For example, I tweaked it so I robbed the BC IC Market blind and bare and only made around 3k after wandering for game days looking for enough fences. But that dragon's hoard of treasure does look cool...

Archived