Compatible Mods and Plugins for Male Characters?

Emhyr

I have searched for answers to what I thought would be a commonly asked question, but can't seem to find any answers.

I've played through Oblivion and the lovers mods with a female PC several times but I'm thinking of starting a male character for a change. I believe rapers works with males, but none of the animations seem to be female dominant afik so it doesn't really fit. I'm aware of Surrender or Die and will probably give that a go.

I'll probably give CLS and SMC another play through too.

Can anyone suggest any other Lovers plugins and/or other mods designed for support for straight male PCs?

That's how i mostly play too.

About rapers: Well,since you'll have a guy,i think you'll be the one doing the raping (hopefully :P:D ) so there goes that. :P

If you have Shivering Isles you could try LoversSlaveTrader and LoversSTVictims.Enslaving NPCs and doing lots of fun things with them.One of those two mods (the latter if i'm not mistaken),among things,adds a few quests as well.

You could also try Loversbitch (needs SI) and allthough the quests etc are for females you can disregard everything and just send NPCs for "trainning" (you get payed for it).

No,not the trainning.You can just send them to "work" for Rena Bruiant in her shop.

Talk to her and ask her about other dogs,she'll reply and ask you if you want to help her train them and you'll have three possible options for an answer: a)yes b)no c)can i find someone else?

If you'll pick the third option then everytime you talk with an NPC you can ask em if they're looking for a job and if you'll convince them they'll go straight to the shop.

I see. I found it before your reply though lol. Thanks for letting me know to look for it though.

No problem.

To Emhyr: I forgot to tell you something,i hope it's not too late.Think about how much likeable you want your character to be.Having too high personality will make it too easy to have sex with anyone you want and it might get boring (in the other hand,with a low personality you wont get good prices in shops etc).Also every now and then you'll have to run away from potential rapists. lol

From what I've seen, most every plugin is designed with the straight male in mind. The ones written for a female PC in mind tend to put her in the role of "victim", rather than the protagonist. Even Tamago seems to be made from a male standpoint, rather than a female adventurer. BadEnd and TamagoBreak seem to support this view. Rapers could still be considered for a male, as even just plain Lovers doesn't have many positions that're female dominant.

Personally, I don't think of what gender I'm going to be playing as, so much as what I'd like to see happening in my game world.

Archived