Vanishing Geometry depending on player location

BenChang

Its something that was quite well known about especially before we had stuff like 4GB extenders and then well they patched Skyrim on Computer so we would stop modifying the executable.  Then after that Shezon came up with Skyrim Memory fix which can be turned on now via SKSE script extender with an INI tweak, easier way to get that working is download a file called "SKSE memory tweak for noobs"

There is also ENB Boost which helps by making use of any extra memory your computer may have but bear in mind that you would need to have quite a lot of memory on board cause you have the game using memory, the OS, and any background operations.

"Crash Fixes" (another file) can resolve memory issues as well if you have enough extra memory by a tweak of its INI file, and can be used with an ENB preset with a little bit of fuss, the files description page lays out the important details on how better than I would here in a response post.

Too dark,

Vanishing Geometry in game likely means you have run out of memory or video memory though.

That doesn't make sense, I'm not experiencing any fps issues whatsoever.

it doesn't make any sense indeed

161102012605738103.jpg

161102012611841796.jpg

no purple texture, or crash (with some stupid "tweaks" game will try to use more ram than you have, purple texture are better than a ctd)

it can be those room bound he is talking about, or occlusion plane, or whatever else there is to not render stuff you can't see

or the game may remove some meshes to render something from another meshe that is behind them (have that with some armor parts)

you can make stuff disappear with the parent stuff too (civil war stuff appear and disappear like that)

Duplicated a cell

So, if I understand you, this is a mod you're making and you duplicated an existing cell.

What you're seeing is probably related to Room Bounds, which you should delete and make your own to fit any changes you've made.

I tried MBC as the article instructed, made no difference ):

Here's a brighter version of the problem:

2 steps back

enb%202016_11_05%2020_09_58_62.png

2 steps forward

enb%202016_11_05%2020_10_01_95.png

2 steps back

Archived