problem with sex animations-characters face in wrong direction

I am having a problem when my character has sex with some npc's. For some of the animations, like the standing sex from behind animation, do not work properly. When the problems occur, the characters are completely misaligned, not touching one another, and facing one another.

This only happens when my character is involved in the sex AND initiates the sex. Two NPC's normally have sex. Also, the animations always work when my character bribes a guard with sex. For example, the guard will correctly appear behind my female NPC when she bribes the guard with sex.

I was wondering how I could fix this. Thanks.

I am having a problem when my character has sex with some npc's. For some of the animations' date=' like the standing sex from behind animation, do not work properly. When the problems occur, the characters are completely misaligned, not touching one another, and facing one another.

This only happens when my character is involved in the sex AND initiates the sex. Two NPC's normally have sex. Also, the animations always work when my character bribes a guard with sex. For example, the guard will correctly appear behind my female NPC when she bribes the guard with sex.

I was wondering how I could fix this. Thanks.

[/quote']

If you want us to help you then please read this post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133 and give the information it asks for. Your description is fine but only part of what we need to help you get things fixed.

Small alignment adjustments can be made via the 1-4 for the attacker and 0-9 for the defender (not your numbpad keys but rather the ones at the top of your keyboard). Any adjustment you make will be saved. NOTE: Having sex on uneven ground WILL cause the animations to be "off". That is just a quirk of the Oblivion game engine and it can not be fixed.

Oh sorry about the missing information. Here is the load order

TamagoClub.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

VToy.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

SpeedBuster Collection.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

Specialanims.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

SMChorrol.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp

DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Guardians of the Nine - Akatosh Chantry.esp

DMwardropemerged.esp

DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp

Dremora Females.esp

Flame Atronach Armor.esp

Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBitch.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversGalgatBeastRape.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

I am using obse 2.0. I am also using Pluggy 125, Universal voice, and soundcommands.dll for my plugins.

The keyboard number inputs did not resolve the issue.

Thanks for the help.

Yep. Your load order is your problem. Please go back to the link I gave you in my last post and click on the spoiler to find a correct load order. Rearrange yours to match it and start a new game to test things.

If the new game works properly then try cleaning your existing save to see if you can salvage it.

Archived