CBBE Body way too skinny (bug?)

Aygys

Ok, so i've reinstalled fallout 4 on my laptop yesterday and of course started installing mods, starting with the CBBE body replacer. (i use NMM), the thing is after setting it to curvy and starting the game, i realized that my character was VERY skinny, much more so than the skinny version of the mod. the arms and legs of the character being so thin they look like twigs. i had also installed mods like Valkyr texture and all, but removing them didn't change a thing. Even weirder, removing CBBE didn't change anything as well, the body remained exactly the same and naked. i have no clue what to do.

"Please note that these shapes are what you get when the very centre of the weight/body morph triangle is selected. The shape will then morph according to where ever you select in the triangle, just as the vanilla body does."

You should always reset your weight triangle in the character creation back to the center, if you want your body to look like the installed preset looks like. Console command to open the looks menu is "slm 14".

Ok, that was interesting advice. indeed, for some reason the triangle was set to the bottom left corner, so 100% thin. moving it indeed affects the shape, but it still remains weirdly skinny. after double checking i did indeed use the curvy preset. so progress, but not quite there yet. 

Thank you though

Archived