[Need Help] Finding a path for in game female guard armors

Zaselim

Hello everyone,

I need help from anyone who knows about the in game female guard armor (every city,town and village) paths.

I want to make my own female guard armors different for every city and i have never checked the in game amors/clothing paths so i am in a bind here and i will really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

meshes\armor\stormcloaks\Cuirassf_1.nif is where you'll find the meshes for the armour.

The different variations for cities/towns/etc... are handled by texture sets.  So it's not as simple as replacing the mesh for something different as you will end up with messes up textures on the variations.

You will need to use CK (or TES5Edit) to assign new meshes (or texture sets) for each variation.

meshes\armor\stormcloaks\Cuirassf_1.nif is where you'll find the meshes for the armour.

The different variations for cities/towns/etc... are handled by texture sets. So it's not as simple as replacing the mesh for something different as you will end up with messes up textures on the variations.

You will need to use CK (or TES5Edit) to assign new meshes (or texture sets) for each variation.

Right, so that means the textures folder of stormclocks has the variation path.

What name do i look for in CK, i know hoe to work in CK if i know where to look. Can you tell me what to search for in CK and in which section if there are more or else than Armor Addon and Armor entries.

Thanks.

The coresponding textures should be under Miscellaneous-TextureSet and then just search for Stormcloak.

What if i want to change the meshes as well different for each city? I know i can npcs by their name in actor section but that will take a lot of time to give new armor mesh to the guards one by one.

Is there a guard or similar entry where i can assign a new mesh for all the guards in one city and then next new mesh to other city guards and so on.

I'm no pro with CK but this should work.

If you want Whiterun to use armour A.

Then you edit the StormcloakCuirassWhiterun, StormcloakCuirassWhiterunAA and the Texture to armour A. So just go into those and pick armour A from the right file path.

It should give all Whiterun guards armour A, but I have not tried it my self.

I'm no pro with CK but this should work.

If you want Whiterun to use armour A.

Then you edit the StormcloakCuirassWhiterun, StormcloakCuirassWhiterunAA and the Texture to armour A. So just go into those and pick armour A from the right file path.

It should give all Whiterun guards armour A, but I have not tried it my self.

Thanks, i will check it and what about the army guards? What name do they have?

They have the different armor (like the romans)than stormclocks.

Archived