How to Upload a Character Preset?

Zhila

Hey, could anyone tell me how, or at least point me in the right direction to learn how to upload my character face as a usable preset? How to make it a preset in the first place, make it usable, and if there is more to upload than simply 1 or 2 files, are the things I need to know.

Hi, Zhila. There are two ways to make the face preset:

Old Way: use the Face Ripper mod to let people take it from save games (I think you can also make a plugin with it, too), or

New Way, and what I use now:  Install F4SE and LooksMenu, and then in the showlooksmenu ( "slm 14" if it's for yourself) you'll notice a new presets tab, and in there you can save your current face as a filename of your choice.

I usually share my face and body presets right here through loverslab, though in the adult section. There's an option to upload files with your posts, and that's what people usually do in the "share your bodies" thread.

Archived