DOA5LR Mai Mai Mai

eddyman

I have yet to capture MAID CHRISTMAS. kayakff pricipio using naked, then I found a way to adapt the mesh naked Raz. Then, thanks to the two kayakff and Raz. Enjoy lots to working. I'm just a played. I never thought to do that lol. Thanks to loverslab modifiers and users. Thanks to all. :P  :P

MAI SEXY MAID

MAI SEXY NURSE

MAID CHRISTMAS

post-907582-0-95508000-1476238605_thumb.jpg

post-907582-0-61175500-1476238953_thumb.jpg

post-907582-0-86641300-1476239045_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:(  :(  :( 

I'm sorry, I had an accident and exams without mentioning the work. I could not fix MAI clothes. thanks to my friends AdeneA, lNaNal and ScorpiusElectronic.

Change the normal maps,
This mod is included MAI CHEERLEADER.
as I said I'm just a gamplayer, nose lot of modear and all that.

@Lezard (responded very late)
@shin-lawthanks

@gui0007thanks

@Verhoven69 thanks for the support.

thank you decided to put this more MAI CHEERLEADER. (I had many mistakes, why not put it in the beginning, I corrected some things but still feel that lack more)
bye I have to sleep.

:shy:  :shy: 

post-907582-0-38325300-1477891036_thumb.jpg

:(  :(  :( 

I'm sorry, I had an accident and exams without mentioning the work. I could not fix MAI clothes. thanks to my friends AdeneA, lNaNal and ScorpiusElectronic.

Change the normal maps,

This mod is included MAI CHEERLEADER.

as I said I'm just a gamplayer, nose lot of modear and all that.

@Lezard (responded very late)

@shin-lawthanks

@gui0007thanks

@Verhoven69 thanks for the support.

thank you decided to put this more MAI CHEERLEADER. (I had many mistakes, why not put it in the beginning, I corrected some things but still feel that lack more)

bye I have to sleep.

:shy:  :shy: 

12 downloads and just 1 up? Really now! Stingy!

I have a doubt, be possible to use the locker vacated another character for example Momiji to put the mod nude Mai through DLC, ie one of the suits momiji is the mod nude dlc Mai, simply replacing their textures elements such as eyes and head movement patterns etc, you can redirect ???

I have a doubt, be possible to use the locker vacated another character for example Momiji to put the mod nude Mai through DLC, ie one of the suits momiji is the mod nude dlc Mai, simply replacing their textures elements such as eyes and head movement patterns etc, you can redirect ???

Just let eddyman do the basic mod. The packing of the mod should be up to us.

Please make a similar version based on the style beach paradise  of Harry Palmer, with the option to change vaginal hair, and not colosione with harry palmer momiji or the nuderemix 2.7 XDDD that I do not like to lose those mods are very good and fortunately so farnot collide and that's getting all official dlcs

Please make a similar version based on the style beach paradise  of Harry Palmer, with the option to change vaginal hair, and not colosione with harry palmer momiji or the nuderemix 2.7 XDDD that I do not like to lose those mods are very good and fortunately so farnot collide and that's getting all official dlcs

I believe eddyman is making basic mods. If you want to avoid collision, use TMC swap or autolink.

Archived