Raped by followers i.e. Lydia

Justfornow

I can't find a way to get this to happen. The Sexlab Rape here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2728-sexlab-rape/ has an option to let followers rape you. Unfortunately, though I got the message that Lydia wanted to rape me, it was followed by a message that she had left my service. She then stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before I got another message that she was discourage, her arousal dropped to 0, and she walked off.

It seems that since this is considered an attack, followers won't do it? Does anyone know of a work around, like a way to let followers attack you freely, or a way to edit the mod so that it's considered a brawl or something? I've never written a mod myself but I'm willing to give it a try if it's possible.

Scent of Sex seems to have done the job. Now if only I could get Lydia to do the forceful strip animation that attackers do during Sexlab Rapes scene, or start a brawl first like Lovers Victim.

I couldn't figure out whether or not Deviously Enslaved would work because I couldn't get Lydias arousal to go up while I was testing it. I'm not really fond of the item based events anyway, aside from collaring.

Anyway, thank you both!

Archived