I need your help guys!

So im totally noob when it comes to ck but i need to know how i make a esp which loads my cloaks into game and make, for example all whiterun guards wear whiterun cape, all riften guards wear riften capes..it must read npc sex also for give them male or female cloak..how can i Do this?

I think you want to find those guards and edit them so they wear your cloak.

But, once you have done this, I think you should play the game with them to see how well it works and if there are any problems.

(Usually, in the game, people that do a good job make a bunch of different copies of gear for different levels and then put that into a leveled list and have the guards (er... well... whoever, but in your case it will be guards) equip the leveled list instead of just the cloak. But you should try it the simple way, first, with just the one cloak, so you can get a feel for how it works and how it plays without all those extra steps.)

Archived