[DOA5LR] zackissuper's mods: Updated 1/31 - Helena Striped swimsuit

zackissuper

Kokoro - Thong

Basic thong, ready for wearing under clothing. Custom mesh and diffuse/normal maps by me. If there's interest I'll do some different textures/colors, it's mostly to give me options for underwear if I'm modifying other costumes.

post-409487-0-37147100-1485872917.jpg

Simple thong for using with other costumes, thought I'd release it as a standalone. 

After set this mod in game there is no tan lines at the top of body. Just topless Kokoro at the same colour of the skin.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Holden and Tinapay!

Awesome! can we hope for the sling bikini and thong bikini's for other charachters too? Many thanks.

Thanks chris! For your question: It'd be a lot of work to manually fit. I should look into understanding the ABC Transformer a bit more and see if I can do a simple conversion. So tentatively no, but it's on my mind.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/02/2017 at 7:17 AM, zackissuper said:

Released another original outfit with custom mesh/textures!

Hello ! I'm new here and I really like this outfit you made ! :smile:

In fact I've been looking for those kind of lingerie style outfits for a long time. Especially for Leifang as she had already her purple underwear.

Do you plan on making others on this style? And maybe for other girls?

If by chance you will, would you like me to give you some ideas? I love classy revealing lingerie and can give you many cool models ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived