How to install mods via Wrye Bash?

downjonsie

Wrye Bash is... Intimidating to me, outside of creating a bash_patch and launching it. I've been trying to get DDa/I/x working alongside SD+, but each time my PC is enslaved, the hand/feet meshes go invisible when equipped with devices. I read through forums, and it seems a sure-fire way to fix the problem is to install them through Wrye Bash. However, when opening the Mopy folder, I see no directory for Skyrim Mod installation. Anyone care to provide a simple guide, or to tell me where I drop the .7z archives into?

I assume you are using MO and just want to install those mods, you don't need WB, Read each mod's individual readme and install manually in MO if for some reason the MO installer doesn't work. Basically The CORE folder has the main mod and the CBBE/UNP folders are the body options, select the preferred one and copy over the CORE folder.

I assume you are using MO and just want to install those mods, you don't need WB, Read each mod's individual readme and install manually in MO if for some reason the MO installer doesn't work. Basically The CORE folder has the main mod and the CBBE/UNP folders are the body options, select the preferred one and copy over the CORE folder.

Negative. No MO. I don't even use NMM. Just manual installs and Wrye Bash. Unibstalling has never been a problem for me. Neither has installing, up until this little problem.

Negative. No MO. I don't even use NMM. Just manual installs and Wrye Bash. Unibstalling has never been a problem for me. Neither has installing, up until this little problem.

Follow the same instructions only without using MO: from each mod(DDA, DDI) copy the contents of the CORE folder in your Data folder and then copy the contents from the body option (CBBE or UNP depending what body you use) in the Data folder.

Follow the same instructions only without using MO: from each mod(DDA, DDI) copy the contents of the CORE folder in your Data folder and then copy the contents from the body option (CBBE or UNP depending what body you use) in the Data folder.

I had already done that. Everything is there that I'm aware of. When I choose slave start from immerslave which plugs into SD+, I see all restraints. Except the hand and feet disappear. So it might even just be a problem with the "vanilla" cuffs and shackles from SD. Unfortunetly, I can't access inventory from the start to see what it may be, and switch it out via editor. Starting normally, I can create cuffs and boots that I'd see on my player, but they don't play the necessary bound animations from the start, I'd have to activate it from ZaZ.

I had already done that. Everything is there that I'm aware of. When I choose slave start from immerslave which plugs into SD+, I see all restraints. Except the hand and feet disappear. So it might even just be a problem with the "vanilla" cuffs and shackles from SD. Unfortunetly, I can't access inventory from the start to see what it may be, and switch it out via editor. Starting normally, I can create cuffs and boots that I'd see on my player, but they don't play the necessary bound animations from the start, I'd have to activate it from ZaZ.

The problem is not from these mods then as you already installed them correctly, Some other mod is the cause maybe ZAP is installed wrong? Or you probably removed the meshes when uninstalling some mod.

Maybe using a mod manager is the way to go, manual installing of mods can lead to these problems.

If you want to use Wrye Bash I suggest you read it's documentation(it's very much exhaustive) and check some other guides online if you still have questions.

Archived