Where's the cheapest site/way to buy a gtx1070 or 1080.

daicionque

Just looking to upgrade and I have a cpu/mobo/ram/ssd setup picked out already just looking for a 1080 or 1070 cheap but new. usually there are black friday deals or coupons/specials etc anyone know of anything like that coming up, looking to spend around $300 on it if possible, kinda redic spending ~500 on basically the only gpu that will run modern games properly. Back in the early 2000's similar quality was around that price.

Best way depends on your Country.

If you live in US or close to US, then use price warnings for neweggs and Amazon.

On other countries you may have similar services but from different providers.

P.S. check also the "refurbished" usually they are just fine (maybe have just a dent on the box) but are cheaper.

Yes am in the U.S. so any deals within that country would be what I am looking for.

I avoid Ebay like the plague because of the possibility of you bought the box only scams. Ebay is too close to shady to me.

nah I've been with ebay for over 10 years and never had one scam, I've had counterfeit items sent to me yes but I've allways got a refund from the seller, plus using paypal to pay on ebay means your protected and using a credit card with paypal and ebay makes it even more safe.

Archived