Question about smp cloaks

Hey guys i Ported cloaksofskyrim 1.2 Over to smp, i will upload it here in a few days when i got fast internet..but i have a question cloaks working perfectly But theres a little clipping at the arse so my question is how to fix it..Do i need to add arsebone as collision Object? I just added StringData and wrote xml...i would be very thankfull for any help!

Two collision objects seem to collide, even if they are defined within different xml files. Just make sure both the ass and the cloaks are defined as collision objects.

Though what you could do is to add ankles as collision objects, would be a nice effect, if its not too much calculation ...

At least I have one xml file for the female body jiggling and collision objects and another .xml that generates a collision object for the SLF strap-on. Works perfectly fine for me.

There is big potencial in smp but its very hard because there are near 0 informations or old ones, there are a handfull of people but they wont give much help.. i have body, hairs, complete armor and cloth replacer, cloaks, scarfs earrings etc etc ported, ladt thing to do is hdt equipment, then i say goodbye to hdtpe..i will upload my work here but i want to fix collisions first..i asked for help here but seems like nobody who got knowledge wants to help me :D but i will continue my work for the sake of every skyrim Player ;)

There is big potencial in smp but its very hard because there are near 0 informations or old ones, there are a handfull of people but they wont give much help.. i have body, hairs, complete armor and cloth replacer, cloaks, scarfs earrings etc etc ported, ladt thing to do is hdt equipment, then i say goodbye to hdtpe..i will upload my work here but i want to fix collisions first..i asked for help here but seems like nobody who got knowledge wants to help me :D but i will continue my work for the sake of every skyrim Player ;)

The problem with SMP is that it's still in Beta (maybe even Alpha) state.

It's far from ideal, it easily can break your memory allocation and/or ENB and it may give HUGE framedrops when you put too much calculation on your core (eg with many collisions), as it uses OpenCL 2.0 which is only supported by the newer AMD GPUs. If you don't have one, your CPU has to do all the calculation, together with the one for Papyrus and things alike.

I just use it, because it's simply not the only thing which may cause CTDs with my game. I'm one of the dudes who takes the phrase "mod it until it crashes" literally :D

I had many mod setups of skyrim i nearly spent 1000h only in mod organizer doing stuff, searching dbs for mods its a lot of fun to me getting things to work..the thing i want to say with that is you learn in this time what your game can handle and what not, for example you dont quicktravel to whiterun when script event is on or smth else, you know what i mean? From this view smp never really gave me problems with crashings because i wait for them, remember and go around this ctd Situation..thata just the price we all need to pay for a 60gb modded 4k skyrim@ 32bits hahaha. Jokes aside, i whish i could read stuff from 3bs game but i only speak english and german..maybe there is smth like a guide or tips there but i will never find pur :v

Thank you mister x for your effort.. I created my xmls with this tutorial and the one on loverslab, the files from ledo4ek and chinadress..these are only 4 pools of information on the web

Okay i tried to add more kinematic bones, now i can use collision Object without meshes falling down..thing is there is no collision anyways xD and bbps stopped working..log empty..

How about this for collision?

<!-- Your version --
<per-triangle-shape name="cape">
  <margin>0,25</margin>
  <prenetration>1</prenetration>
  <tag>cloth</tag>
</per-triangle-shape>
-->

<!-- My idea -->
<per-vertex-shape name="cape"> <!-- vertex because less calculation load -->
  <margin>0,25</margin>
  <tag>cape</tag>
  <no-collide-with-tag>cape</no-collide-with-tag>
</per-vertex-shape>

I see you use comma instead of point for decimals. This only works if you combine both the newest version of HDT SMP and HDT MemPatch. If you replace one of it (or both) with an older version, you have to use decimal points.

Like this, the cloak doesn't collide with itself anymore which may be the cause for the mesh going wild. It probably will look less realistic, though it also will put way less stress on your CPU.

There my config(meshes only for female) original need there only replace, add collision ground, body.

Okay i tried to add more kinematic bones, now i can use collision Object without meshes falling down..thing is there is no collision anyways xD and bbps stopped working..log empty..

If you're going to ask that how it works

It is useless to explain in English, a lot of text, and it is not sure that I can handle the translation of terminology

SMPs.rar

guys i love you!!! i will finish my cloaks of skyrim and then upload it here!! give me a day or so :D

yea im using the new smp files and mempatch

ok i finished, male and female working..will upload when i get up tomorrow..so now my question is, how can i make a esp which load them and add them to the default guards, deciding weather their male or female? Maybe tell me how to add for bandits, imperials stormcloaks and i will add them..i start with retexture working soon dince this now is quite a fuck :D

ok i finished, male and female working..will upload when i get up tomorrow..so now my question is, how can i make a esp which load them and add them to the default guards, deciding weather their male or female? Maybe tell me how to add for bandits, imperials stormcloaks and i will add them..i start with retexture working soon dince this now is quite a fuck :D

In CK 

Actors->Actor then pick what you need npc, open then change inset Inventory and Left(bottom) click edit.

Archived